Prayers needed!!!!

-

Slappy

Reaction score
Here is the deal. My son is stationed at Bagram Airforce base in Afghanistan. The base was attacked at 4am today by 20 suicde bombers.2 blew themselves up so the others could get in. I have not heard from him and I am very concerned. The news reports stated no US deaths but there were soldiers who were injured. Please keep all soldiers in prayers. I knew one day it would come to having to wait by the phone or computer to hear from him. He is only 22 and I still consider him my little boy. I know he is a man and trained well but it still hurts.

Prayers for your family and every one that has the job of protecting this great country.

I have a son and can't imagine him in harms way. My heart goes out to all parents with thier kids serving overseas. prayers sent, hang in there man.

You got my prayers Slappy. Hope too your son and other soldiers are Ok.

Having a 22 yr. old son myself, I know what you mean about thinking of him as a little boy and feeling like it's still your job to protect him. I'm praying for your son and his comrades and you and your family. Let us know when you hear the good news that he's OK!

Slappy, I can only imagine how you're feeling right now. Please let us know when you hear. Prayers are on there way :angel2:

Prayers go upfor our soldiers everyday. I will focus them on your son and his unit. As long as he calls you Dad, he is your little boy, no matter how much of a man you raised him to be!

I understand your concern, once a father, always a father. Remember America has some of the best trained soldiers in the world which pays dividends in times like these.

.............My thoughts a prayers are with u, ur son, family and all others connected in any way...............kim...........

-
Back