Prayers needed

-
I wanna thank everybody for all of your prayers.. My father has an appointment for biopsy next week.. Thanks again everybody...

Just wanted to let everyone know my father has stage 3 lung cancer. He went through chemo and radiation. Going to Doctor tomorow for a check up. It has been a long and stressful 5 months.

Stage 3 is serious, but beatable. Tell him to stay strong.....and you too. Prayin here.

Prayers for your Father.

I had RFA used to treat my kidney cancer 8 years ago and it took me 3 days to feel good. A year before that I had a 1/3 of the other kidney removed because of cancer using the tradition surgery method, it took me three months to feel better.

Now this procedure has evolved to help other types of cancer and is less intrusive and you're feeling pretty damn good in a short time. I had this done at UCLA in Los Angeles. If you have a University with a hospital in your area I would certainly look into this if it's appropriate to use in his case.

Here's a good link: http://www.cancernews.com/data/Article/612.asp

Cancer has now spread to my fathers brain. Doing radiation treatment right now. Hopefully they can shrink the 2 tumors he has.. Just wanted to let everyone know whats going on....

-
Back