Prayers needed

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
As a couple of you know, Phoenix (our 9 month old girl) stopped breathing the other night. Well, it happened again several times last night. My wife talked to the pediatrician and told us to bring her in tonight.. They may admit her to the children's hospital according to the dr.

Prayers sent for little baby Phoenix. Prayers for DobaMomma, DobaDaddy and all the medical staff too. God give them the ability to recognize any symptoms well before something even starts happening, to find and cure what is happening.

Sorry to hear that man. Some form of child sleep apthnia? She do it while she was awake? Get several opinions from different doctors. Trust me. My wife is an RN and there are a lot of wrongly diagnosed issues she sees all the time and she actually diagnoses the right problem before the doctor. Any issues I'll be happy to relay any questions you may have. Hang in the man.

Thank all of you. Gtmopar, were not sure yet. Hopefully we're going to find out today

Prayers sent and will keep her and the family in them.

Hoping you will receive a quick and correct diagnosis for Phoenix. Thoughts are with you all.

Grant

Will ad the little one and you and the wife to our Tues night Bible study prayer list. Will also get the "prayer Warriors" at the West Newton Pres. Church to work. "God is the ULTIMATE Physician!"

:_) I can't believe how many responses were getting here. This is really turning in to an emotional roller coaster. I'm sure some of you have lost a young one unfortunatly. I pray we never have to experience that kind of pain

Prayers sent for Phoenix, all of your Family, and the medical staff as well. God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! They're keeping her overnight in mercy regional in Durango. Doc ordered blood work as well

-
Back