prayers needed

-
She's got one I.V treatment left. Everyday we're noticing small improvements. Thanks for all the prayers.

1414717457_zps2fc14236.jpg

1414901769_zps684ba195-1.jpg

She looks like she feels a lot better. I will keep her and your family in my prayers that she continue to improve.

Sending heaps-positive thoughts and a massive amount of medical SCIENCE in your direction from Oz. I hope it all works out.

Tasha has had a headache/dizzy for a few days and she Went to the Dr. They did a cat scan and found a brain tumor behind her right ear. They think it’s benign. Didn’t give much info just scheduled an mri for tomorrow morning. Could use a prayer.
0D9949D0-3D9B-439F-A974-2A5527527A0B.jpeg

We had the supper for the relay for life last Friday. Ellanor is an honorary survivor this year.

Tasha has had a headache/dizzy for a few days and she Went to the Dr. They did a cat scan and found a brain tumor behind her right ear. They think it’s benign. Didn’t give much info just scheduled an mri for tomorrow morning. Could use a prayer.
View attachment 1715163912

We had the supper for the relay for life last Friday. Ellanor is an honorary survivor this year.

Keep your chin up, it’ll all be ok. Sending prayers. You’ll have strong support here in FABO.

Just got the results back. It is a tumor. 4.3cm. Have to go to Minneapolis tomorrow for surgery. Thanks for all the prayers. It’s in Gods hands now.

this makes me sad I have a soft spot for sick children they in no way deserve this .
best wishes for a full recovery /
Aaron and Tara .

this makes me sad I have a soft spot for sick children they in no way deserve this .
best wishes for a full recovery /
Aaron and Tara .

Thanks. Just to clarify Ellanor is our daughter she had a tumor on her spine and has made a full recovery. Tasha is her mom and has the brain tumor.

Praying for her right now! May God guide the surgeons hand and remove the tumor intact. Blessings to you and your family in this difficult time.

-
Back