prayers needed

-
Prayers sent Sam for things to get better and for Tasha to get through this, stay strong bud

Just got the results back. It is a tumor. 4.3cm. Have to go to Minneapolis tomorrow for surgery. Thanks for all the prayers. It’s in Gods hands now.

Our family will keep your daughter and your family in our thoughts and in our prayers. May G-d watch over her and guide her care givers and grant her a full and speedy recovery.

G-d bless,

Harry and Family

The surgery is now going to be next week. They said it’s going to take 12 hour and she’ll be in the hospital for a week. Thanks for all the prayers.

Surgery is done. He is pretty confident he got it all. Got to the hospital yesterday at 5am. Surgery was completed at 11:45pm. She got up to the ICU at 4:15am today. She’s getting better as the day goes on. Thanks for all the prayers.

Surgery is done. He is pretty confident he got it all. Got to the hospital yesterday at 5am. Surgery was completed at 11:45pm. She got up to the ICU at 4:15am today. She’s getting better as the day goes on. Thanks for all the prayers.

Good news. keep us posted on progress.

I can tell you, without embarrassment, this post damn near brought me to tears.

Just got home. Long road but I’m hoping we’re on the other side of the mountain. She can’t lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk. Might have to be absent from work for a couple weeks we’ll see. Just happy she’s ok and everything went well. She was shocked when they said she was going home today. The physical therapist really pushed her. Basically they said your head is going to hurt whether your laying in the bed or walking around. You mine as well be walking around. Just a trooper. I haven’t showered since Monday. Slept wherever they let me. Family and friends did an awesome job with the kids. Just got the best hugs ever from the kids. I’m currently laying next to our youngests crib so he will fall asleep. Life is good.
Thanks again for all the prayers.
37F2314E-031C-4D4C-A6CB-F8E66BD19E42.jpeg

Last edited:
Life is good and God is great!

Fantastic news.

More prayers coming for a recovery with limited pain and quick healing.

Very glad to hear that she is home now and on the mend, skep419! Our continued prayers for you and your family.

G-d bless,

Harry and Family

First check up in Minneapolis today went well. Staples and stitches are out. She’s cleared to drive. Still not recommending to lift anything. Getting better and better everyday. Thanks again!

F0639205-C58A-4C43-8FFE-8FA54A811FC9.jpeg
F1FF0D5E-4C30-43FD-AC41-A888D6A9613E.jpeg

4F79B245-D84A-4825-8D6D-A3FACE935C3F.jpeg

-
Back