Prayers Please

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
My brother had an accident today and he cut his thumb off. The only thing holding it on is one tenden. He is being taken to Jewish Memorial Hospital in Louisville KY and the surgeons are waiting for him. He is my only bother and has been a real inspiration to me. He is one of the top bowlers in our area and he is the reason I have an A-Body today. He has a 99% rust free 70 Swinger 318 in his garage that he got when he was 17, he's 31 now. SO please any prayers to help him through this would be greatly appreciated. Also remember my parents since they went through this last week with me and now my brother has to have emergency surgery as well. Thanks

My brother had an accident today and he cut his thumb off. The only thing holding it on is one tenden. He is being taken to Jewish Memorial Hospital in Louiseville KY and the surgeons are waiting for him. He is my only bother and has been a real inspiration to me. He is one of the top bowlers in our area and he is the reason I have an A-Body today. He has a 99% rust free 70 Swinger 318 in his garage that he got when he was 17, he's 31 now. SO please any prayers to help him through this would be greatly appreciated. Also remember my parents since they went through this last week with me and now my brother has to have emergency surgery as well. Thanks

Prayers & Best wishes sent.
Louisville KY was the first to do hand transplants.
I'm sure he'll have the best looking out for him.
Prayers, well wishes sent to him and you.

Prayers sent. They can do miracles with reattaching stuff these days. He should be back to knocking those pins down in no time. Hope you're doing better as well.

Louisville reattached my grandfathers hand in the late eighties so hopefully they can do the same here.

Wow dusted... hoping everything starts turning around for you and your family. Seems the year is not starting out as promising as you hoped.

Best wishes to your bro

Grant

Heavenly Father, we ask for prayers for healing. We ask the You ease the pain and comfort this young man. We ask that You be with the doctors and hospital staff so that they may work quickly.

We ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen.

Heavenly Father, we ask for prayers for healing. We ask the You ease the pain and comfort this young man. We ask that You be with the doctors and hospital staff so that they may work quickly.

Amen.

... and Amen.

He went in for surgery about 15-20 minutes ago. Doc says should take at least 3 hours. So please keep prayin

Amen.

Amen and I sent a prayer out for your brother dusted. Sorry to hear about this.

Will be thinking of you and your family. I will say a special prayer tonight. Jewish Hospital is suppose to e a really good hospital. They did surgery on my brother-in-laws brother when he messed his hand up from a firecracker. Take care and keep us posted.

Prayer sent. I chopped off a middle finger, and they sewed it right back on, with no problems. Make sure your brother follows the therapy afterwards, it makes all the difference.

Brothers out of surgery, doc said everything went great. He missed the main artery in his thumb and one tenden. The doc said it was the cleanest cut he had ever seen with a skil saw. Thanks all he is already on his way back home.

-
Back