Prayers requested - Sheriff's Deputy Killed

-
Prayers to his family and frinds as well as the other deputy. When will the killings stop? ! Enough already.

Peach County. Right down the road. You just never know. Sendin prayers.

Damn Cal that's right in our neighborhood! I hope the SOB dies a slow painful death. Prayers to the families.

condolences to family and friends .
Our payers go out to all family members and friends, it is a sad time in our country's history when our officers are killed for reason, we lost two officers here in Desmoines Iowa ln the last week both were ambushed in there cars with no chance to defend themselves. This must end. God bless our officers and protect them.
Lon;

Prayers, swift journey my brother.
MAY YOU REST IN PEACE MY BROTHER. I AM A RETIRED DEPUTY SHERIFF AND FEEL YOUR LOSS. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS. IT IS NOT EASY PUTTING ON THAT UNIFORM AND PRAYING YOU WILL MAKE IT HOME. YOUR WATCH IS OVER MAY YOU REST IN PEACE MY BROTHER, YOUR BROTHERS WILL TAKE YOUR WATCH FROM NOW ON. GOD BLESS YOU!

It concerns me that the tone of information coming from the DA's office is more concerned that this POS is Innocent till found guilty and that there wasn't enough evidence to suggest excessive force by the police officers! An of course the POS is still alive in the hospital. What a wonderful world this is now days!

-
Back