-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for the inlet fitting from anything pre-'68. This is the fitting the pressure line connects to. It simply screws into the P/S box and the pressure hose female flare threads onto the male flare end. Any power steering box that is pre-'68 will have it. Some 68s will too, but I'm sure all earlier stuff will. Please let me know how much with shipping to 06237.
Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for the inlet fitting from anything pre-'68. This is the fitting the pressure line connects to. It simply screws into the P/S box and the pressure hose female flare threads onto the male flare end. Any power steering box that is pre-'68 will have it. Some 68s will too, but I'm sure all earlier stuff will. Please let me know how much with shipping to 06237.
Thanks in advance!
I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for , but this worked for me.
TRW power steering pressure hose solution

Thanks Fishy! No rush. It's to replace one I (cough) borrowed from another car.

Doggone It Dave I must have tossed that ps box I had saved for parts. Could have swore it was under my bench yet but it's not. Sorry

NP Fishy. They're out there. Just need someone willing to grab it before they scrap the box...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back