-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Instant Karma

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is an exaust system that came out of 68 baracuda that had headers. it starts from the headers and stops at the mufflers under the rear seat. The mufflers are Flowmaster 40 Sereis and the pipes have an X bend style in the middle, It had a very loud agressive sound behind a 400 hp pump gas 340. I am asking $125 for complete set up. I will ship to the lower 48 states if buyer pays shipping. sorry for not having pictures yet, will have them as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns please send me a pm, thanks

Hey I tried to contact you about the exht sys you have for sale I would like to buy from you can u get back to me here is my cell #
239-285-6748
Thanks Ray
This is an exaust system that came out of 68 baracuda that had headers. it starts from the headers and stops at the mufflers under the rear seat. The mufflers are Flowmaster 40 Sereis and the pipes have an X bend style in the middle, It had a very loud agressive sound behind a 400 hp pump gas 340. I am asking $125 for complete set up. I will ship to the lower 48 states if buyer pays shipping. sorry for not having pictures yet, will have them as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns please send me a pm, thanks

Hey do u still have the exhaust system? Been trying to contact you but you don't reply back anyway let's make a deal on it asap
My cell # 239-285-6748 if no answer leave message ok tkx Ray

Hi I can really use this guy please get back to me here is my email addy
rr.dracing@gmail .com
My zip is 34112 hope to hear back ASAP to seal the deal

InstantKarma seems anything but instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back