Press Release

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
My "Today's the Day" thread was the new oven announcement just sharing my excitement with my friends here. This is the formal version. Business is business!!! LOL

Special thanks go out to Ramcharger Joe for his invaluable assistance and input in helping me put this together. Thanks in advance for helping spread the word!

* * *​

For Immediate Release
PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS
Phone 731-613-9192
Email [email protected]

Greenfield, Tennessee
August 23, 2009

NEW LARGE POWDER COATING OVEN ARRIVES!

Since 2006, Phoenix Specialty Coatings has been your first choice for the best custom powder coating in the industry on small automotive and motorcycle parts. Offering attention to detail not found anywhere else, affordable prices on custom work, an extensive color selection and top-notch customer service got us where we are today, and you can continue to expect more of the same from PSC in the future.

But we no longer specialize in just smaller parts ...

Phoenix Specialty Coatings is very proud and excited to announce the delivery of our new extra large powder curing oven! With inside dimensions of 77 ½” tall (almost 6’6”), 41 ½” wide and 37 ½” deep, you can now obtain that same affordable high-quality custom powder coating on your motorcycle frames, engine blocks, rear end housings, cross- and k-members, sway bars, dash frames, 6-cylinder parts, bumpers, transmission cases, large suspension components, 4-wheeler and semi truck parts … your imagination is the only limit! Select manufacturer’s batch jobs can also now be accommodated (call for more information).

As before, we also offer high temp ceramic exhaust coatings in Performance Chrome, Stealth Black or Cast Iron Gray, coated inside and out, for one low price with a 3-year warranty.

Visit us on the web at http://PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com for more information on our services, pricing, testimonials / feedback and Before & After Slide Shows, as well as hundreds of actual work sample photos. The new oven is featured on the home page – check it out!

Our company motto is “Where Your Parts Are Reborn” … and big or small, we can now do it all!

Contact owner / operator Leanna ~ The CudaChick, for more information or details at 731-613-9192 between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. central time.

Congrats. You've worked hard to get there. We will all spread the word.
toolman

i need to come check out your stuff and drop off some parts i have been meaning to do that for a while how far are you from chattanooga

Very cool... this is going to be an odd question. But who did the banner? lol

Congrat's Leanna :cheers: The word is being speed as we speak.:-D

Congrats Leanna. I will be sending some stuff your way late this year, early next. One set of parts I need done are Viper brake calipers in black but I still want the Viper logo on them after they are coated. Are you able to do that? Here is a pic. Thanks, Will

DSC03162.jpg

Congrats on your new oven!! It seems the world gets smaller. I map quested Greenfield and found out it's close to Nashville. My sister lives in Bowling Green and my youngest son goes to college in Harrogate, TN. Hopefully I send some parts down and be able to pick them up in person. Jeff

Looks great. I'm curious to see how long before you need ANOTHER

Awwww c'mon Doug! It took Rich and I five months working every night to get this one done!!! LOL [Truth be told, we'd be all over it since we work so well together (he already asked me when we're gonna start building a big blast cabinet lol) ... Billy, on the other hand, would have a fit.]

i need to come check out your stuff and drop off some parts i have been meaning to do that for a while how far are you from chattanooga

1quik, you can check out my stuff any time! According to mapquest, it's 4 hours 35 minutes / 276.70 miles.

Very cool... this is going to be an odd question. But who did the banner? lol

Thanks Zach! Credit for PSC's 'new' logo from last year goes solely to FABO's own MadMikeee. A graphic artist by trade, he claimed to have been bored at work one day and just came up with it on his own. I loved it so much it's on everything now -- letterhead, business cards, etc. -- and, if Richard is correct that he can transform it into a couple huuuuuge decals, will soon be behind glass on my big sign in front of the shop. When I finally get some PSC t-shirts made up, he and 65 Dartman [biggest repeat customer] get the first ones off the press as a special thank you.

That does look cool! You think we can get a discount now?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, FABO members have ALWAYS gotten discounts (it's even in my signature line as a reminder lol). It's at least 10% off unless that month's special supersedes it to give you the best deal. Be sure to tell me you're a FABO member when you call or write for a quote to qualify though -- with over 10,000 of you it's tough to keep track. :-D

Headers are really $300 to coat?? eeek! everything else seems affordable though.

PSC is an authorized dealer for Performance Coatings in Georgia; the high temp ceramic prices are beyond my control. Everything else I do here is strictly my call. (And truth be told, for a variety of reasons I won't address here, I'm thinking about getting out of the ceramics biz.)

Is that fenderwell headers as well? haha. Can they be powdercoated a flat white?

High temp ceramics prices are based on the size of the tubes Zach, and I've never really been able to figure out how they come up with the numbers. (Just had a quote on little 14" long 2" tube zoomies with sbc adapter plates ... $260.00 plus shipping! Talk about an eeeekkkkk!!!) Anyway, it comes in Performance Chrome, Stealth Black or Cast Iron Gray but I haven't seen any white yet.

Congrats Leanna. I will be sending some stuff your way late this year, early next. One set of parts I need done are Viper brake calipers in black but I still want the Viper logo on them after they are coated. Are you able to do that? Here is a pic. Thanks, Will

Will, I can do most anything you like. Is that a decal or paint? Logos can be recreated to a large extent with powder, and vinyl decals can actually be embedded into the powder for a really cool effect. Send me a PM when you're ready and we can go over your options.

Congrats on your new oven!! It seems the world gets smaller. I map quested Greenfield and found out it's close to Nashville. My sister lives in Bowling Green and my youngest son goes to college in Harrogate, TN. Hopefully I send some parts down and be able to pick them up in person. Jeff

Thanks Jeff! Yes, Greenfield is about 140 miles west of Nashville and about 130 north of Memphis. Bowling Green is about 90 north of me. You're welcome to stop by the shop any time ... check out all the hot rods, look over the work samples ... it'd be great to meet all of you even if you aren't planning on dropping off parts. :-D

Thanks to all for the kind words and encouragement! Ohhhh crap now I'm gonna be late for work (you know what a slave driver the lady is who owns this place LMAO). The shower calls ..........

Thanks to all for helping spread the word about this. Fall tear down season is fast approaching!!!

Now it's time to come up with an August / September combined monthly special. I wanna go to the biggest powder coating conference / trade show of the year Sept 30-Oct 1, which is in Nashville this year. It's a can't-afford-to-miss event for me since it's so close.

What would ya'll say to a flat rate on a full front end suspension powder coat job as a new monthly special? K-member, upper/lower control arms, center link, sway bars, etc. Just throwing an idea out there for discussion ... I'm always open to suggestions.

That looks and reads very professional. I know you do excellent work and take pride in it. You just can't beat ramcharger Joe or fishbreath when you need a little help and expertise. Good luck and may you prosper.
Pat

You're more than welcome Leanna and I'm glad I was able to offer some help. :) Good luck!

-
Back