Pretty good "redneck" pictures.

-

adriver

Blazing Apostle
Reaction score
Got an email with the old "redneck" pictures. Here are some of the motorized ones.
The camper one really not a bad idea. Someone might even like to copy the coffee table.

1.jpg

a (2).jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

untitled.jpg

z.jpg

What's that...? You don't have a big pickup to tow your 6,000 lb. Gooseneck trailer......fear not!!! A little careful, well thought out engineering can solve your problem...
Class lll Hitch Install... (patent pending..)
Wouldn't you love to see how the trip went...? Good chance he ended up doin' some unintended off roadin' somewhere. Check the 'hills' in the background. Howja like to meet this rig on a two-lane road....coming down the mountain in your direction...?
Genius!
Hitch1.JPG
She's hitched up and ready to roll!! Amazin' how the extra weight smoothes out the ride.
Needed to air up the rear tires a bit ('bout 160 psi).
Hitch2.JPG
Added some super heavy-duty chain for extra support on the tailgate, (note the 'Heavy-Duty 'S' hooks to attach the chain) Also paid-up for some BIG Number 5/16 sheet metal screws to attach the Reese hitch frame to the tailgate (see 'em there? One on each side...) Likely two more through the carpet into the floor pan inside....
Yep, probably overkill, but didn't want the possibility of having an axerdent.
Hitch3.JPG
Most of the time was spent on the front porch whittling down that MASSIVE solid pine 4x4 to fit precisely down into the hole in the ball mount receiver. Note also - The 14'x14' piece of 3/8' plywood on the underside of the tailgate to distribute the load more evenly and beef up that tailgate support.
'A MAN CAN'T BE TOO SAFE'...!!
They are out there, folks... And they vote...

VOTE? Hell, they breed!!

Hitch1.JPG

Hitch2.JPG

Hitch3.JPG

Swinger...
To be able to meet this thing coming downhill, it 1st has to make it uphill.
I bet something would give very quickly. Hitch mount or tranny would go 1st.

well if he had a long run to build up some speed, it may then come down the hill in reverse after it fails

I'd follow the idiot............yep..........to make sure I could tell the 911 operator where he was while guiding the state troopers to his exact location before he takes out a family of vacationers.

What a douchesack.

I had a Blazer like that with the 2.8 in it. It couldn't pull its own weight around. How could you turn with out the trailer hitting the Blazer? Also notice the lack of light wiring, meaning no trailer breaks. You can see the wire go in the square tube, but it doesn't appear to come out. No safety chains either.

I see some good and bad engineering minds here.:-D
The lawn mower is the way to go:-D but I wonder how much it cost to mowe his yard and it don't look to green to me :clock:.
Know the tailor is great :cheers: He probably bought it with a bad floor and bad tire's and wheel bearings 8) And he is off the ground for bad weather and bugs :cheers:
If he needed to cut a rick or two of wood he can just put it on the trailer for the trip home. 8)8)8)8)
The goose neck is just stupid and unsafe..... That camper has him:bootysha: I hope he did not pull off the road any where I know that chebby could not even move off the grass, and if he stops on a down hill side the skid marks would be 100 feet long at a 15 mph stop. . I like cudaspaz idea 8)

-
Back