PRI show, bought the Quick Jack

-

pete9857

Reaction score
For people working at home, goes up almost 2 feet. I got it for my shop and the race track. The 12volt version, can operate with a jumper box, anywhere, lift almost anything.
Made by Ranger. Thought I pass along.

Have you tried it yet? I'd love some pics, been considering this, seems for the price it can't be beat.

I would like to also hear some more reviews on this.
I watched a couple of you tube videos and it looked like it worked pretty decent.

It worked good. I'm very picky and tight with my money. Once I saw the car go down and back up, I ordered one. Should have got 3, could have sold the others to my buddies. They're 1295.00 at summit, but I only saw the 110 version

Is there enough room to drop a transmission if you had to?

It goes up 22", I'd say easily. That's the first thing I thought of. Especially if you rolled the car on 3"" race ramps and then use thicker blocks on the jack. And it leaves the whole center of the car open. Safer than Jack stands.

Got the jacks, work great. I bought the 3500 & the 5000

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 794
I got a 110 a/c power pac and a 12 Vdc pac so I can use either one if there's no electric, like a parking lot, junkyard, etc.

Hey Pete, Mine is being delivered next tuesday (BL-5000).
How much fluid do I need to buy?
What kind did you use?

I used dexron fluid. Follow the directions. You put some in, run the jacks up alittle and put more in. After you use them once and they go down, some fluid might come out of the vent. Make sure you check the pipe plugs in the end of cylinders. Make sure they're all the way down if disconnecting the hoses or the pressure is off the cylinders.
You'll love them. Did you get the 110 v?

I used dexron fluid. Follow the directions. You put some in, run the jacks up alittle and put more in. After you use them once and they go down, some fluid might come out of the vent. Make sure you check the pipe plugs in the end of cylinders. Make sure they're all the way down if disconnecting the hoses or the pressure is off the cylinders.
You'll love them. Did you get the 110 v?
thanks for the info; yes, i got the 110v.
I had my heart set on the Kwik-lift because there's nothing to plug in and nothing to wear out, but after thinking about it, it was a lot of steel to be lugging around.
I saw your post and remembered my wife had given me permission weeks ago to buy a lift, so i stopped putting it off and ordered it.

Sorry, forgot, about 1 1/2 quarts. Also 1 pair of mine had the safety bar on the inside on 1 of them. I just took the bolt out and moved it. No big deal. Enjoy!

They were just dropped off 45 minutes ago. The delivery company was delayed a day. I was going to start assembly, but I only have about an hour of daylight left and I got some pork chops I need to grill up. I should have it assembled this weekend and I'll use it to change the oil in my son's Valiant to get the Bar's leak rear main seal crap out of there. ( I know, I know, I was a bad boy for putting that crap in)
I'm very excited.

what is a ballpark price on the #5000 unit? I couldn't find anything on their website

Finally! I got to use my quick jack over the weekend. Very sturdy. Hey Pete, I noticed in your photo that you split the double hoses. Did you split them all the way or just partly?

Attachments

• quick jack.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 406
-
Back