primer and black 68 dart???

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
well i was wondering what the 68 dodge dart with the black front end and in primer was? i was thinking of doing my daily SL6 car that way cuz it would be different. pics helpful. i feel kinda stupid for asking cuz i forgot...:read2:

1022091458.jpg

1022091502.jpg

1022091503.jpg

I like the look but in my opinion the car has to be 1: At least a big block of some sort... and 2: Run at LEAST mid 11s. A slow dart painted up like that would be dissapointing. I'm not saying you can't paint your dart in the primer and flat black, it's your car of course, just my two cents.

But yes... the look you are talking about is how the factory SS darts and barracudas came from the factory. Bare bones, no paint... no anything really. Just a massive engine and something for it to sit in, haha.

I like the look but in my opinion the car has to be 1: At least a big block of some sort... and 2: Run at LEAST mid 11s. A slow dart painted up like that would be dissapointing. I'm not saying you can't paint your dart in the primer and flat black, it's your car of course, just my two cents.

But yes... the look you are talking about is how the factory SS darts and barracudas came from the factory. Bare bones, no paint... no anything really. Just a massive engine and something for it to sit in, haha.

well my slant will put it into the 11's with some more time.

USAJon on this site and slantsix.org has one done up like that with a slammin' six.

-
Back