Primer color/Paint hue?

-
Looks great and Im glad to see someone not paint over that color for a change. My Sca,p was Tawney Gold which is close and I loved it.

I need to try a Bud Light Lime some time Gary =P~
It sounds like it would be a refreshing drink and mix well with Tequila.
So you like it well :happy10: I will try a six pack next time I get a chance 8)

It is VERY refreshing. Only problem is it goes down the hatch WAY too easy :happy10: Combined with Tequila shots, I'd be :-D :-D :-D

Hey Gary: be thinkin about the side stripes for this thing per the color sample i sent you. Let me know how much and where to send the money honey. It's like the stripe that was on your car but a different color. Let me know. Paint is done. Now all that's left is sanding our buts off.
Small Block

SWEEEEETT! We like nice fresh paint. I can almost smell it from here :)

For some reason I can smell it to :love5: I am so proud of that old fart :-D

Come on and have a seat and enjoy a cold one with us Bill :drinkers:
Job well dune chief =D>

It's been a long day for you bud, I bet you sleep like a baby :-D

You may as well shave them legs know Bill :colors::drinkers: or a good fast cold shower =P~
I hope you are in front of the a/c buy know and cooling off, Its a hot one :drinkers:

We did and it wasn't easy Memike!! 100 degrees in the paint booth made it sweet! I had to work over the R&R in the ol'Pepsi to stay cool, the hotter it got the stiffer they got!! It;s looking good and ready for wet sanding. Small block did a great job and the paint booth really worked great. The gold color turned out to be really cool. There also was that secret additive that really made the paint go on smooth!!:-D

022.JPG

Hey Gary: be thinkin about the side stripes for this thing per the color sample i sent you. Let me know how much and where to send the money honey. It's like the stripe that was on your car but a different color. Let me know. Paint is done. Now all that's left is sanding our buts off.
Small Block
Bill,
PM me your address. I have a sample Gold that I think is close I'd like to send you a piece of to see if it is what you want.

GuysCan it be too hot in the paint booth? I know we are having to sand our asses off! We just about got everything covered with 400grit once, then we where thinking hitting it again with 1000. How many steps do you guys do? How far should we go down? Say1000-1200-1500-1800-2000 grit in steps? Ouch! Its alot of work but we are going to do what it takes to get it right and we arn't sure what that is.

-
Back