PRINE - yeah, I still frequent the board..

-

Prine

A-Body Fanatic
Reaction score
but lately, I have just been lurking, reading up, following some resto threads, gathering ideas, and trying to help out in the SB Tech forum.

Thanks for all the " Hi's, glad to see you still arounds'," and everything else. I love this Forum., and direct like minded Mopar Nuts here all the time.

Finally located my next project, a 1974 Duster 360, bucket seat/console auto.
Been holding back on really anymore details till I get the chance to trek 700 miles into the DFW metro and back with it.

Big Plans for it as usual.

Some of you may have seen a link to it in the Chat Room....

Anywho, just wanted to give ya'll an update..:rock:..stay tuned for the Road Trip pics (last weekend in Feb.) of picking up the new project...

Here is a Teaser:
1974DusterScorePassenger.jpg

It's nice to see you back posting Prine. That sounds like a great project you have lined up. Keep up posted, and keep posting, since your input is always appreciated. :cheers:

Good to have you back. Someone started a thread not too long ago wondering what happened to you. Congradulations on your next project.

I haven't been around much lately either.... been to busy.

Glad you're still here Prine!

Me to, thought about ya several times.
I wondered how things were going.

Been holding back on really anymore details till I get the chance to trek 700 miles into the DFW metro and back with it.

Here is a Teaser:

Big turbo????????

Kelly, I've missed ya!!! Glad to see you're okay and staying busy. Can't wait to see what you do with the latest project. Keep in touch when you can my friend :-D

but lately, I have just been lurking, reading up, following some resto threads, gathering ideas, and trying to help out in the SB Tech forum.

Thanks for all the " Hi's, glad to see you still arounds'," and everything else. I love this Forum., and direct like minded Mopar Nuts here all the time.

Some of you may have seen a link to it in the Chat Room....

Anywho, just wanted to give ya'll an update..:rock:..stay tuned for the Road Trip pics (last weekend in Feb.) of picking up the new project...

Here is a Teaser:
Awesome think maybe i'll do a duster the next project or maybe i'll wait till you get most of the hard work done i'll shoot down and buy that bugger from ya!:cheers:

Thanks everyone. I do not intend to be selling this Duster...ever....Selling my 70 Dart was a heartbreaker., but it was the right move a the time, and I think the new South Carolina owner is real happy. The sole reason I am going with a Duster is for ME. I have owned a few mopars over the last 13 years, and throughout all of it:

1974 Duster
1973 Dart Sport
1972 Challenger Rallye 340 H-code - Auto, White/Black, 3.55's
1969 Dart Swinger
1970 Dart Swinger

I miss the 74' Duster the most. I liked the way it drove, I liked the thumbs up I got in it, the stupid "Hey what year Nova is that?" comments...8)

hey just ran across your thread / i still have the dart and a pile of new parts for it waiting on my arrival in December and it is gonna be a busy month got disk brakes for the front 15 inch rallys / a rally dash / new springs for the rear and shocks will send you some pics soon!!!!!!

-
Back