Prius Recall

-

mikedevore

Reaction score
Man this is getting to be to easy. The flower child of the toyota world now has a concern with the loss of brakes. It seems toyota knew about it & fixed the assembly line cars, but that was a few months ago. They never bothered to issue a recall to the John Q public, what the hell, he already bought one. While I worked at toyota, there was always defects coming up that didn't have a recall. I was told by the service mgr, if the customer complains, goodwill the repair. This keep toyota from issueing a recall & kept the apperance of quaility.
This is one you can't blame on the UAW or an American supplier, as all prius's are made in japan.

"Toyota moving forward"..just don't try to stop cause' you won't..lol........

Man this is getting to be to easy. The flower child of the toyota world now has a concern with the loss of brakes. It seems toyota knew about it & fixed the assembly line cars, but that was a few months ago. They never bothered to issue a recall to the John Q public, what the hell, he already bought one. While I worked at toyota, there was always defects coming up that didn't have a recall. I was told by the service mgr, if the customer complains, goodwill the repair. This keep toyota from issueing a recall & kept the apperance of quaility.
This is one you can't blame on the UAW or an American supplier, as all prius's are made in japan.

Junk
ALL
POS
Auto's
NOW!!!!!

-
Back