Prius

-

Jplush

Reaction score
I picked this up at Thunder Valley Nationals this weekend.

13407053_10210106331202951_6732429494082955222_n.jpg

Classic! I HATE prius cars and the way most of their drivers style of driving.

That shirt is awesome.
Worse than a Prius are the drivers. Usually slower than the speed limit or the flow of traffic. And they do not move over to allow passing. Here in Silicon Valley there are a lot of electric cars - and only Prius behave this way

IMG_3504.JPG

Here they haul *** past you then move over in front and slow down.
"Clone dinosaurs for fuel" :D

What sound does a Prius make when it goes by?

Answer: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What sound does a Prius make when it goes by?

Answer: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never seen more pruis's in my lifetime, than I saw in a week in San Francisco, it's like they were every 4th car!

Buy a Cummins turn it up rich, and get beside one with their window down at a stoplight. Then when the light turn green goose it and let the black smoke roll. It's priceless.

Buy a Cummins turn it up rich, and get beside one with their window down at a stoplight. Then when the light turn green goose it and let the black smoke roll. It's priceless.
Ha, Ha .. I do that all the time with my Cummins. At stop lights and the like.. You should see all the people puttin their window up quick.. some even try to drive around the smoke when they see it. I also do it to Bicyclists who hold up traffic... :rofl:

we have a problem with bicycles out in the country where I live. I have to pay lots of money for tags, taxes, insurance and fuel tax for the right to use the road. When I catch up with them they continue to ride close to center line and not move to the side of the road. When I am in my service truck with the cummins and I have tried to pass them for a mile or so when I do get the chance I drop down into 3rd and hold it close to reline until I can't even see them back there. Hope they choke. When I have a dozier or trackhoe on lowboy I can't accelerate fast enough to pass them safely and they pay nothing to be on the road taking up the space I pay to use. My rant for the day!

we have a problem with bicycles out in the country where I live. I have to pay lots of money for tags, taxes, insurance and fuel tax for the right to use the road. When I catch up with them they continue to ride close to center line and not move to the side of the road. When I am in my service truck with the cummins and I have tried to pass them for a mile or so when I do get the chance I drop down into 3rd and hold it close to reline until I can't even see them back there. Hope they choke. When I have a dozier or trackhoe on lowboy I can't accelerate fast enough to pass them safely and they pay nothing to be on the road taking up the space I pay to use. My rant for the day!

just don't get carried away like this guy
Kalamazoo: 5 dead after truck plows into bicyclists - CNN.com

the fact of the matter is the lawmakers are to blame
some dummies in lansing or Washington made the decision that 220 lbs bikers whos top speed is 12 MPH should be on the same 6 feet of tarmac as my 3500 LBS duster which will travel at (at least) the posted speed limit which is often 3-4 times faster then those silly bikes

as a citizen, the biker has the same "rights" to that strip of tarmac as those of us who spend many a coin to get a car on there

it is a dumb decision no doubt

Yeah a couple of yankee refugees just immigrated next door to me from Oregon with one .******* Trump you guys better start building that Northern wall and we aren't paying for it either .

faster than a prius can travel this thread has left the "hate the prius" to now include bicyclist and Americans.

I guess I didn't emphasize their being Prius owners enough . Dirty Effing Hippy's the jokes on them , even tho you can find a Dispensary on every downtown block Pot is still illegal here .

I saw a Prius with a bumper sticker that said.. "Nice Prius...said no one ever..."

Got to hand to it to that guy.
and yeah I hate the way the owners drive, its like they are gonna regulate traffic and are doing us all a favor.

The jokes on them tho. its called carbon footprint. There car will NEVER out live its carbon foot print. The manufacturing alone produces a ton of pollution, not to mention battery production. also most of those *** hats dont realise there car is fueled by a coal fired power plant...
add to that the fact that the car just aint built to last and whos helping the environment now?

Frickin Jack wads....

James, witch one is your car, they look so simalar i cant tell em apart?

:lol:

Ha ha, Nice meeting you at the mopar show and have a great day!

Yeah a couple of yankee refugees just immigrated next door to me from Oregon with one .******* Trump you guys better start building that Northern wall and we aren't paying for it either .
Lets not assume that because they drove to Canada from Oregon that there true Oregonians. I had this conversation at work with some people that claim to be Oregonians and yet they didn't even live here half their life. They drive a Prius They Ride bicycles and they used the term "no worries" and "Chow". I can tell you first-hand that no true Oregonian I know that's lived here all their lives drives a Prius rides a bicycle to work or uses the term no worries or Chow. there's a bumper sticker that very popular here in Portland that says "Keep Portland Weird" which I strongly believe was started by someone not from Portland and only people that were not born here put that bumper sticker on there car and those are the weird people the people that weren't born here.
20160528_174332.jpg

Love the shirt. I need one bad. Hate Priuses with a passion.

Putrid Repulsive Incredibly Ugly Sh**box.

New one is the ugliest yet.

Not to get off track to much but When I get in an argument with road hog bicyclist that remind me they have a right to be on the road. I'll inform them that those words will look nice on their head stone. "Here lies John Doe, he had a right to be on the road!" Car or truck vs bike? No contest!

Fair enough JPar they may very well be mostly from another state , they do in fact also ride bicycles that they strap to the back of their Prius and I've heard them use those terms , they certainly aren't the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree by any means , however I just said they were from Oregon , I never used the word Oregonian heck they look like brother and sister so they could be from any number of other states .

-
Back