Private Mopar Collection in Ontario

-
thats gotta be the biggest nicest collection in canada and looks like he got a soft spot for hemis..

Doesn't everyone have a soft spot for Hemis???

Or a hard spot... they give me wood....

Especially that 68 SS Hemi Dart....

what the hell is he doing for living

I just hate does guy :banghead::axe:
I wish I could have 1/2 of them
tell him he's one bad lucky SOB

Kevin is a great guy to talk to about Mopars, and I will go out of my way if I see him at a show to have a chat. He wanted my 56 Desoto years ago but being a car dealer Kevin was going to come out way ahead in the deal....but we are still friends LOL
If your in Lindsay, Kevin is always happy to show you his set-up
AL

Isn't that Kevin Easton's collection? From Easton Classic Cars?
~Michael

Yes, it's Kevins collection.
Like he says, anything is for sale, if the price is right.........except the black 70 Hemi Road Runner, it's his favorite car !

Wow....very nice collection he has! And a ton of money wrapped up in there.

I spent most of my mis-spent youth growing up in Lindsay, and Ive seen a few of Kevins collection, he used to own a Minute Muffler shop, I think he still owns it but the name has changed. He wanted $1500 to do Dads exhaust on his cuda

Wow great pic's!! Ive met him a couple times, But didn't think his collection was that big.
Very cool thanks for the pic's.There's a guy north PortHope, He has a big collection of Mopars the next time i'm there i see if he will let me take some pic's. Here's a pic of the last one he picked up original paint on it.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 433
All are driven (I don't know how he chooses), have batteries in them and plates.
The top ones are easily taken down, he has a lift that is on casters. Just put the lift up and in front of the car you want then drive or roll it onto the lift. Very easy operation. Sorry, I should have got a picture of the lift, it's quite amazing !

Ok thanks for that info, at least it isnt dukes of hazzard style! lol

looks like he is running out of room too! I am sure there are a few members who live close by that would offer space in their garages or shops!

nice collection

....Wow....drool....blink again....rub eyes....another second look.....OMG. That is one awesome collection. It's nice to see that someone has taken the time to save that many Mopars, and others, and the fact that he drives them makes it even better. Thanx for sharing these pictures. :prayer:

Kevin bought a lot of Glen Cole's cars when he liquidated his collection
he has cars in other buildings including original max wedge cars..
a very successful businessman who knows his stuff.

D A M N!!!! lucky bastard.. lol.. thanks for sharing, it must be nice to have a hard time picking which Mopar your gonna take out for a spin on any given day

I spent most of my mis-spent youth growing up in Lindsay, and Ive seen a few of Kevins collection, he used to own a Minute Muffler shop, I think he still owns it but the name has changed. He wanted $1500 to do Dads exhaust on his cuda

Kevin still owns "Easton's Goodyear Tire & Auto Service" in Lindsay on Kent street but his son runs it now.
He just plays with his cars now, still restoring them though.

WOW it's one thing to have some cars but another to have so many to drive and in unbelievable shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Steve

Kevin still owns "Easton's Goodyear Tire & Auto Service" in Lindsay on Kent street but his son runs it now.
He just plays with his cars now, still restoring them though.

I thought so, I see some of the Mopars at the garage quite often. I see his other shop up in the opposite end of town when Im out at Tims with dad for coffee. Unbelievable collection

my son live's near port perry about 25 mins. from lindsy does he except guest's i'd love to drop by or maybe not i'd never leave seen a 70 sattalite convert like the one i once had

Those pictures just blew my mind. If I had the kind of money he has I would be doing the exact same thing. You can't be mad at the guy for living out his dream. If he's savvy enough to get himself in that position financially, more power to him. I'm sure he worked for it.

my son live's near port perry about 25 mins. from lindsy does he except guest's i'd love to drop by or maybe not i'd never leave seen a 70 sattalite convert like the one i once had

It's not like a museum or open to the public but he is pretty good about showing them. Several are at his house too so he probably isn't into a steady stream of people stopping in there.
Best thing to do would be to get a group of people to go at the same time and arrange a date and time with him. ??

-
Back