'pro comp' roller rockers

-
Do you have firsthand use knowledge of these particular rocker arms?

I have asked the same exact same question as the OP on here before and have yet to hear from someone that has direct hands-on experience with the Pro-Comp rockers on a Mopar.

Yet that wasn't enough of a clue apparently.
I don't use bottom of the line tubes in my dirtbike tires, but I have no first hand experience with them either. :D
I can however tell you how many bikes I have waited for on the trail while they dealt with a flat from them.

I have no first hand experience with them either. :D
I can however tell you how many bikes I have waited for on the trail while they dealt with a flat from them.
So how many engines have you personally seen damaged specifically by these rocker arms?

So how many engines have you personally seen damaged specifically by these rocker arms?

None, because no one I know of personally would or has used them.
Maybe I should have answered "Yes I have had personal experience with them" since no one I know will use them. :D
I don't have to taste a rotten walnut myself to know a rotten walnut tastes like ****. :D

Jegs sells the speedmaster stuff so i emailed them,they said they would NOT recommend them on a race car,But see no worries on a street car. they sell a ton of the stuff and quality has dramatically improved within the last couple of years..
case closed

None, because no one I know of personally would or has used them.
Maybe I should have answered "Yes I have had personal experience with them" since no one I know will use them. :D
I don't have to taste a rotten walnut myself to know a rotten walnut tastes like ****. :D
rotten walnuts taste like old leather ! I`m a black walnut ice cream expert !!

Jegs sells the speedmaster stuff so i emailed them,they said they would NOT recommend them on a race car,But see no worries on a street car. they sell a ton of the stuff and quality has dramatically improved within the last couple of years..
case closed
Any part CAN fail. But, proper application, and proper installation, will reduce the risk of failure drastically. If someone bolts a rocker meant for a flat tappet with up to 300# spring pressure on a head with 500# springs and a solid roller, doesn't make the geometry right, and doesn't prelube, among other things, it is probably going to fail. They have no reason to blame the parts, but they do anyway. After all, the parts can't defend themselves.

I've used the stainless rockers on a 500+ hp big block without failure. I have not used the aluminum rockers, but I have a customer supplied, small block set in the shop now for a street/strip build. We'll see how they hold up.

-
Back