Pro Max RULES!

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
With everyone dwelling on bad deals, allow me to praise one of the good guys.....

I purchased a set of braided fuel lines from Pro-Max and they were assembled in-correctly. I contacted Pro-Max and told them and sent photos. Ben at Pro-Max took a personal interest in making sure everything was right and kept in constant communication with me every step of the way, from acknowledging the mistake, to letting me know when the correct one was ready, to when the in-correct one was received and the new one shipped. Today I got the right lines... a day EARLY according to the UPS tracking feature on their web site. A huge thank you to Ben and the guys at Pro-Max. THIS is how customer service works.

Life is good.
Picture-vi.jpg

The new one.
Barracuda491-vi.jpg

The wrong one.

rockin like dokken...................

YEAH.... I can't wait to screw them on!

BTW: I'm going to be in San Fransisco in 2 weeks. Wanna drive over the bridge and meet for a beer? :mrgreen:

YEAH.... I can't wait to screw them on!

BTW: I'm going to be in San Fransisco in 2 weeks. Wanna drive over the bridge and meet for a beer? :mrgreen:

sure man! go to my website, get my # and call the shop and we can figure out a time to get together. is it just you, or you and the lady? if the latter, i can bring the lady along as well.

Hey Fastback, so glad to hear things worked out the way professional businesses should handle errors such as yours. Thats gonna be a screaming rig once completed thats for sure. So what brings ya to the city? Business/Work? I'm aching to get out for a drive, the ole GTX just sits there dieing of old age in the garage :) Maybe me and Red can caravan. :) What time were you thinking. I'm retired so my schedule is free but if I venture over the bridge I like to during work hours and jet out before the afternoon work shift traffic begins :) Let us know.

Hey Fastback, so glad to hear things worked out the way professional businesses should handle errors such as yours. Thats gonna be a screaming rig once completed thats for sure. So what brings ya to the city? Business/Work? I'm aching to get out for a drive, the ole GTX just sits there dieing of old age in the garage :) Maybe me and Red can caravan. :) What time were you thinking. I'm retired so my schedule is free but if I venture over the bridge I like to during work hours and jet out before the afternoon work shift traffic begins :) Let us know.

I just spoke to the woman whom I share a toothbrush rack with and she said we'd have some time at night. I'm going out with my wife Amy & her Mom to go visit her brother, who lives in S.F. And no, it's not nearly the nightmare your imagining. My mother-in-law is pretty cool... but I won't bring her along for the beer. :mrgreen:

I'll be in touch just before we leave. Since it's a family visit, I let the girls plan the activities and I'll find out when I'm free. We'll get together.

cool... its so nice when a company actually stands behind what they sell and can admit a mistake..

cool... its so nice when a company actually stands behind what they sell and can admit a mistake..

Yeah, those guys are super cool to deal with. I can't say enough good things about them....

-
Back