Pro stars vs. Street lites..post pics of yours!

-
Only!They are pricey enough already(Weld,Pro Stars)Summit sells the same LOOKING rims for $99 each!Sure they are heavier,but you said 95% street for your car.It only takes 1 pothole and there dinnered($220 down the drain)For $99 you can buy 2 sets for the price of 1 set of Welds.Add good skins on there,plus tax your looking a 2 G,s easy!I,m vented now LOL!!:read2:

Depends if you have to buy them new.
I just picked up a complete set of Weld Prostars off eBay in like new condition with all 4 center caps of (15x5" front w/3.5" backspace & 15x7" rear w/3.5" backspace) for $325.00 shipped.
WOOT!

I already had a set of like new pair of Weld Prostars 15x10" w/4.5" backspace I picked up at the Iola, WI swap meet for $140.00.

Now I need to find a set of 15x8" Weld Prostars with 4.5" backspace.
Then I'll sell the 15x7"s & 15x10"s

The 15x10" Weld Prostar with 4.5" backspace on my Dart Sport:

p1020472tv3.jpg

p1020567bk1.jpg

p1020480zh4.jpg

p1020571cs8.jpg

They don't fit as nice as my 15x10" centerlines, but those have a 4-7/8" backspace. I had to add the offset hanger kit for the tires to clear the springs though.

HOTMOPR

what size tires and rims do you have on the back of that awesome Cuda ?
Is it Mini tubbed or full tubbed .
I'm ready to do my 68 Fastback , and I like the way yours sits ..

hey guys, you arent getting where im coming from...im looking for a 15x10 wheel with 7.5 inch backspace- when you find some get back to me...that is why im asking about the wheels im asking...only wheels that have this backspace are the prostars, draglites and street lites...cragar does not have, centerline does not (they will do custom but its 50 bucks extra per wheel), etc....the summit wheels are weaker then weld wheels and dont come in the backspacing i need either...I will most likely end up with the street lites...there is not enough people on here to deter me from using them on a street car, and alot of guys on other sites who use them with no problems at all...plus they are sfi approved, street and strip and made out of solid billet aluminum as opposed to welds which are a 3 peice design

-
Back