-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastiedoggie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Trading the car was unsucessful, add to it all the guys that said they were coming and never showed! I am now offering the car for sale!!
$8500 Gotta Go!!!!

4Link Dana Car All New stuff
440 block & crank
Strange 35's
Tubular Uppers
14 Point Cage
New door panels
New Headliner
Wilwoods on all fours
Still retains 85% of stock Flooring
Coan 3500 converter
Built 727 w/ reverse
Cheetah Shifter
96 Viper Blue paint
Comp Engineering Wheelie Bars
Undercarriage PRISTINE and painted also
All stainless buffed to a chrome like finish, thats the iterir dorr panel trin too

Attachments

• File0003071.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,282
  • IMG_0222.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2,217
Need 8500 to seal a deal on another car.....first $8500 get this car!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0168.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 2,853
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 2,055
i have a 72 demon body,8 3/4 rear, disc front, with rallys ,needs restored, also 71 dart swinger 6cyl runs ,with rallys, needs restored, also have a 63 plymouth 2 door post, 426 wedge pushbutton shift, needs finished , i like your car, if you see something you like i can send pics, or you can come and look.

The urgency is gone. I picked up a Duster today in Wisconsin. The price on the Belvedere is $9500. I lowered it hoping to get a quick sale, but it did not happen. So I still cut the price by $500 from the initial price of $10000. Its still a crazy deal and some guys is gonna be pissed that he did not get it!!!! All new too???

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,703
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,624
  • IMG_0058.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,653
The urgency is gone. I picked up a Duster today in Wisconsin. The price on teh Belvedere is $9500. I lowered it hoping to get a quick sale, but it did not happen. So I still cut the price by $500 from the initial price of $10000. Its still a crazy deal and some guys is gonna be pissed that he did not get it!!!! All new too??? Now I really need it out....I can get all three in the garage but its too close to work on any of them!!!

Nice Duster.

The pro-streeter is cool too. Need more pics of underside, interior, trunk and engine bay for the tire kickers.

Wylde1.

Maybe these will get you interested . You'll see by these pics, this car was done to teh nines!!!

Attachments

• 094.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,551
  • 083.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 1,546
  • 058.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,537
  • 054.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,547
  • 046.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,583
  • 041.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,561
  • 034.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,574
  • 032.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,564
  • 030.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,591
  • 064.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,555
I know you thought that it was a typical race car on the street, but this is the direct opposite. I wanted to keep it street looking, with new door panels, full new headliner, Package tray, 85% of stock floor, Stock coated K memeber, all new suspension, tubular uppers, Coan 3500 converter, Cheetah shifter (may be going in my Duster), new Holley pumps, pristine undercarriage, new Mickeys 15x33's, wheelie bars, 440 block with steel crank....all the hard amd expensive stuff done....now what else would you like to know? I'd like to know when you're coming to get it!!!

can you explain exactly what the car & parts need to be complete? I take it engine needs built...is there any interior that comes with the car? bumper? etc.

Your: Gas lines, Brake lines, engine finished the way you want, bucket seats, radiator, complete color sand, , gauges, and light harness, rear bumper. Not much at all....Ireally don't consider this a project. Projects are more labor intensive. I have done all the expensive and time consuming and costly things here

I pulled this car from my painter early to get it to my guy that was willing to tackle the headliner with a cage already installed. We fell out after him not doing what I asked. I noticed a few blems in teh trunk lid so I handled the blems but just have not re-shot the lid. the car has been garaged all the time. 96 Viper Blue paint!

Hey Hemi....that Dart makes me a lil puffy! Tell someone to get this car!! I've got three stuffed in teh garage and no room to polish on em!!

Yup just came out of the mountains two weeks ago .....went to North Carolina to get an A body that was listed on Craigslist. Got there, the guy lied and the car was full of filler. The guy was 72 years old and I just thought he'd be straight up. He thought that i did noy know my stuff......just venting! Beware A Body lovers the RaceJunk 73 Duster is CRAP. The color is black with a white stripe! Don't even consider it!!!!Welding wire stil sticking out of poorly attached quarters...its just plain raggedy!!

Come on guys spread the word!! I need room! Can't work on these with all three tucked inside! Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back