Status
Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Pissed off looking tubbed out 1982 zephyr pro street
1997 mustang stock roller cammed short block 289 heads big valves and ported alum intake, roller rockers, 600 holley. aluminum radiator, electric fan, new 1 wire altm new starter and battery. Just a good get in and go car.

Auto trans with B&M shifter

9 inch ford ladder bar tubbed big mickys

Headers custom dual exhaust both exit out the same side like stock

Mallory fuel pump fuel cell and NEW batt in trunk

4 wheel power disc brakes rack n pinon steering

polished centerlines

Car has the stock interior all the lights blinkers wipers heater work as they should.Car runs and drives good car was bracket raced at one point .

If you put slicks and a big motor the car will handel it the body is rust free there is scratches nicks but over all the car is nice the car is well worth for what im asking. You can drive this car as long as you want and get your money back car is lic and ins and driven regularly. I also have a stock hood if you want. I don`t get great reception, so if I don`t answer, leave a message or shoot me a text. Car trades ONLY(preferably Mopar) or 7,500 cash.
photobucket-4304-1349290043066.jpg

photobucket-7552-1349290108946.jpg

photobucket-24301-1349290079648.jpg

photobucket-38974-1349290124770.jpg

its a nice ride but u need to remove phone # from add b4 mods see it or post could be deleted

its a nice ride but u need to remove phone # from add b4 mods see it or post could be deleted
Sorry mods. That is the first time I have done that out of all the years. I copied and pasted the info...:eek:ops:

The little tiny tires on the rear.
Skinny little tires on it....
photobucket-9078-1349667694806.jpg

:) Sometimes you Gotta just smile and keep your mouth shut. GLWS or T.
Did I say something wrong? Sorry. I was just showing thw size of rear tires on the car and can go a inch taller.

Talk to Gene in parts @ Colwell's. He may know someone who needs this car. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back