Probably Shouldn't Have Said That

-

PlumCrazyJay

70 Dart
Reaction score
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]I was in the Longbranch last night, at the bar waiting for a Crown and soda, when a butt-ugly, big old heifer came up behind me, and slapped me on the @#!*% . She said, "Hey sexy, how about giving me your number."[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]I looked at her and said, "Have you got a pen."[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]She said, "I sure do."[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]I said, " Well, you better get back into it before the farmer notices you're missing."[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]My dental surgery is on Monday...[/FONT][/FONT]

I was in a bar the other night and these two larger women were talking and I detected quite an accent.

I walked over and asked "Are you two ladies from England??"

one turned and screamed at me, "It's Wales, you idiot, WALES!!!

So I repeated, are you two whales from England"

And that's all I remember!!!!

Now that's FUNNY !!!!! Just hope your name isn't Jonah and you ended up inside one of the whales.

Then he'd be tryin a Coyote Ugly trick, but that be kinda hard to do "up inside a whale" LMAO

One night my wife was tryin to be interesting, and came out with "what do you love about me" I said: "nothing", never heard a peep from her for a week! What a relief no CHORES!

The following week, I was so tired as tho I was beat with a ball bat......... I may have taken to that better then all the freakin "Catch-up"......

-
Back