Procharged 318

-

Sublime69

Reaction score
Well i posted this before but now i have more pictures.. tell me what ya think.

Dart 008.jpg

blower 015.jpg

blower 003.jpg

I think thats great and the best useage for a TorkerII!

30 over 318, stock crank and rods, forged pistons (8.6 to 1), performer RPM heads, edelbrock single plane intake, custon cam motion cam, pro systems 750 blow through carb, TTI step headers, 3" exhaust, sumped tank, aeromotive A1000 fuel pump, Intercooled Procharger P600B with 15 PSI.... Im doing the trans and rear end this winter.

That motor looks sick!
Is it a custom kit? I went to the ProCharger site and couldn't find any info for a small block Mopar except the newer dodge trucks.
Also how much did the whole setup cost?

ProStreetDuster said:
That motor looks sick!
Is it a custom kit? I went to the ProCharger site and couldn't find any info for a small block Mopar except the newer dodge trucks.
Also how much did the whole setup cost?

You can get the kit from www.thesuperchargerstore.com , i allready had the blower so all i bought the rest of the stuff from them. The intercooler set up is completely custom.

looking great. Btw, what tire/wheel combo are you using. that is the look i wanna go for.

HemiPar said:
looking great. Btw, what tire/wheel combo are you using. that is the look i wanna go for.

Rear= 18X9 275-35-18
Front=18X8 245-40-18

2 questions;

Price of the charger kit and the seperate intercooler kit would be great to know.

An the guage pod. Where did you get it?

rumblefish360 said:
2 questions;

Price of the charger kit and the seperate intercooler kit would be great to know.

An the guage pod. Where did you get it?

You can buy the procharger kit from www.thesuperchargerstore.com but you cant buy an intercooler set up. you will need to custom make one. My intercooler and blower was on an 89 firebird that i used to own. I just made the intercooler work.
The guage pod is a modified one for an s10 pick-up.. i think.

Do you have any plans in the future to add fuel injection?

looks great,,,chicago huh,,, where abouts?? i used to live there hung out at dukes,,home of the worlds fastest street cars,,,15 p.s.i...let us know how that works out,, i have a 67;1 dyers super charged 66 b-cuda,,,lovea blower fat tire car,,,,

Sublime69 said:
You can buy the procharger kit from www.thesuperchargerstore.com but you cant buy an intercooler set up. you will need to custom make one. My intercooler and blower was on an 89 firebird that i used to own. I just made the intercooler work.
The guage pod is a modified one for an s10 pick-up.. i think.

Thanks, I know where to purchase the kit, just don't know the price of them. Hoped you did. I'm guessing or hoping really it is under $3200 complete. But I'm not ready to leap on it for $50. Gotta finish a thing or two to clear the stove for the next stew nevermind starting a new one. (He he he he)

I like this best;
"My intercooler and blower was on an 89 firebird that i used to own. I just made the intercooler work."
Now thats hot rodding! Good job! Looks very cool.
Also looking foward to the track report when the time comes. :salute:

Mopar-N said:
Do you have any plans in the future to add fuel injection?

If this set-up doesnt performe how i want it than i am going to sell the whole blower set-up as a kit, then go fuel injected with a turbo. I really wanted to do a turbo in the first place but i all ready had the blower, so i gave it a shot.

fstfish66 said:
looks great,,,chicago huh,,, where abouts?? i used to live there hung out at dukes,,home of the worlds fastest street cars,,,15 p.s.i...let us know how that works out,, i have a 67;1 dyers super charged 66 b-cuda,,,lovea blower fat tire car,,,,

I live at about 135th and harlem. I went to dukes a few times but i was a little after the good stuff. I went in like the mid/late 90's. Street racing here has totally changed. Everything is waaayy faster and we race for alot more money.

-
Back