ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
drop one on the floor and it will hit ya in the nogg'n on the rebound! :eek:
I tried out ur theory. Only thing that happened was that the valves flew out. Kim

6195E811-9E12-4B41-8BAA-9C60F177C294.jpeg

E3E99080-9F06-46BD-A5B3-0E71712A029D.jpeg

9FC0CED0-41D6-4458-93FF-6410B6B0891F.jpeg

0CB624DA-B4BF-4769-87E2-F245BFAF14BC.jpeg

Too late three pages later and one day nobody even knows what's going on..
Just because YOU don't know don't mean WE don't know.... my thoughts were opened up some today :)

And you're never ending quest to try and throw a new call name on me continues...
you will be always known as 318 has valves that will fly from the day jab called you that... Me Jason and I drive a Mopar and I will always be Jpar...

Hey I could be “J Par 2”. Because my name is John and I drive a Mopar also. Aaaaaaaa, never mind. Lol

Hey I could be “J Par 2”. Because my name is John and I drive a Mopar also. Aaaaaaaa, never mind. Lol
It would be your honor I'm sure..lol..
I'm surprised at least you weren't able to re rail and get unto the question that was asked three pages ago...

It would be your honor I'm sure..lol..
I'm surprised at least you weren't able to re rail and get unto the question that was asked three pages ago...

Well I fell behind a few pages on this post and when I tried to catch up it was way over this country boys head. Rubber heads, efficiency, hot and cold cycles, yada, yada, yada, I just skimmed through those posts. If I had to think that hard I would be to tired to do anything. Carry on.

Well I fell behind a few pages on this post and when I tried to catch up it was way over this country boys head. Rubber heads, efficiency, hot and cold cycles, yada, yada, yada, I just skimmed through those posts. If I had to think that hard I would be to tired to do anything. Carry on.
I understand the Forums two most infamous derailers converged! 318hvtwf and YR..
I'll go back three pages and 24 hours and tagged you with what I just tried to say back then and see if you have an answer and we can get back on the rails....

I was kind of wondering if the characteristics would change at least the way my motor would run not having an open chamber head anymore..
Make that four pages ago...

I still have not fully wrapped my head around the concept of quench but from what I understand the larger flat area created by the closed chamber head will improve quench effect. I have a set of SM heads I will be using on a 360 soon so I am following the 10% of this thread that is not completely fucked up talking about rubber heads and flying valves. I'm curious what the effect will be too.

Cley

I still have not fully wrapped my head around the concept of quench but from what I understand the larger flat area created by the closed chamber head will improve quench effect. I have a set of SM heads I will be using on a 360 soon so I am following the 10% of this thread that is not completely fucked up talking about rubber heads and flying valves. I'm curious what the effect will be too.

Cley
I keep trying to reel it back in and I mean just not now but a couple times through the way and I would like to get back on subject and talk about quench also and get some more understanding of with the direct change will be from an open chamber head...
On the other hand I'm not going to constantly get my Sandcastle kicked...

I understand the Forums two most infamous derailers converged! 318hvtwf and YR..
I'll go back three pages and 24 hours and tagged you with what I just tried to say back then and see if you have an answer and we can get back on the rails....
Cry a river already! I knew you went to bed in tears, didn't expect you to wake up still calf'n. You had 41+ pages on just SM heads to put something in your nogg'n. As far as derailing, you are the only person I know that has shut down other people's threads by the 3rd page! Literally, seen the mods lock it out. LOL WWHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Cry a river already! I knew you went to bed in tears, didn't expect you to wake up still calf'n. You had 41+ pages on just SM heads to put something in your nogg'n. As far as derailing, you are the only person I know that has shut down other people's threads by the 3rd page! Literally, seen the mods lock it out. LOL WWHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Example. Harrison started this thread about the resto project he is working on. 1st page and Jpeghasrubberheads posts 6x about his car, and his purpose for it. IF somebody did this in Jpegtherubberhead's thread he'd be stomp'n "derailment".... LOL
56 Studebaker Power Hawk Restoration Update

What's your piston look like? How far down? Just a straight flat top or valve reliefs? My current motor has stock 1.88/1.60 heads on what I believe is a stock 75 bottom end. I am curious what benefits I would see from just slapping on the CNC Speedmaster as is. I got them complete with springs and valves.

Cley

Example. Harrison started this thread about the resto project he is working on. 1st page and Jpeghasrubberheads posts 6x about his car, and his purpose for it. IF somebody did this in Jpegtherubberhead's thread he'd be stomp'n "derailment".... LOL

I may have started that! I do like that Studebaker.

I may have started that! I do like that Studebaker.
But the point is, Jpeghasrubberheads can jump in any time on anybody's thread and turn it into anything he wants. Just recently, a guy asks about Magnum heads and Jpegrubberhead jumps in and pounds SM. He jumps in on a computer thread and gets it shut down by page 3. Now, Harrison's stubebaker thread is all about Jpegs build. I'm tell'n ya, Jpegwithrubberheads don't follow his own preachings. But he don't see it...…..

But the point is, Jpeghasrubberheads can jump in any time on anybody's thread and turn it into anything he wants. Just recently, a guy asks about Magnum heads and Jpegrubberhead jumps in and pounds SM. He jumps in on a computer thread and gets it shut down by page 3. Now, Harrison's stubebaker thread is all about Jpegs build. I'm tell'n ya, Jpegwithrubberheads don't follow his own preachings. But he don't see it...…..

Just push down on it, red will come out..

You trying to get that mad cow disease?

that explains a lot, don't it???

Ther you go.

That's total b******* that thread had died down a week ago and we were just talking about Studebaker...
I'm done for a while I need to just sit back I can't get chased around the Forum like this. I think you've officially chased me off any serious threads at all...

Anywhere I go there's 318 with the comment right behind me..
Spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti...

56 Studebaker Power Hawk Restoration Update
Sam asked some questions and I was answering and giving a little history. Derailment? Quit being a .....

Maybe I'll just start my own thread. Too much chick fighting here.

Cley
please do start another thread and I will just p. M. You any questions I would like to ask and maybe you can ask them for me and and I can finally get some answers.. thank you...

-
Back