production#s

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Can anybody help me with production #s .I have a 1973 dart sport 340 4 speed ,petty blue ,alaska white buckets,fold down back seat,white side stripe.i know how many were produced(11,000)how many were 4 speed?white interior?paint code TB3?thanks for any help i can get.:read2:

8584 4 speeds made. further breakdown will need to be done by galen govier or someone that posses the correct production documents.....

According to Galen.......

Total 340 Dart Sports... 11,315
----------------------------------
3 Speed 1,004

4 Speed 1,099

Auto 6,481
------

Do the math- add up the 3 spds, 4 spds and autos and they don't total up to 11,315.

Here is why. The total of 11,315 is a combo of US, Canadian and Export ordered cars.

The breakdown of tranny types is US ordered cars only that equal 8,584 which means that 2731 cars were ordered from Canada or overseas.
Most of the overseas cars where ordered thru military PXs and some where shipped overseas but most were delivered in the US.

As far as paint or interior colors or other options, Mopar only listed the % of cars equipped with Petty Blue or bucket seats, etc., but never as a combo.

hey good catch on the numbers there dave. i kinda jumped into this while working on something else at the time:read2:. i just caught the total for all the 340's. silly me!!:toothy10:

-
Back