Status
Not open for further replies.

SSG_Karg

Enhanced member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Want to buy/beg/borrow a Proform valve spring compressor for shaft mount rockers. Part # 67460. Shipping will be to 16233.
Thanks!

8DD16938-A439-4017-ADE9-812E4E114AE9.png

Get one if you want, but it's a piece of ****.

Why? Did it not work for you? What do you recommend for dual spring with damper?

A big C clamp with a modified end. The joints on that compressor you posted are the weak links. Real junk.

I bought this exact model too earlier this year and it worked fine for me. The head was off the vehicle and I had a couple valves where the keepers were hanging up in the retainer /valve so it needed some finagling to get It apart but it worked. Not an amazing product but it works.

I bought this exact model too earlier this year and it worked fine for me. The head was off the vehicle and I had a couple valves where the keepers were hanging up in the retainer /valve so it needed some finagling to get It apart but it worked. Not an amazing product but it works.
Well you must have bought the last one. But thanks for the info.

Yea I made one for head on the engine purpose it wasnt bad and it works pretty good. I have had to make some modifications I cut the ears down some where I can get my fingers in to the keepers better. I will send you a link to the thread once I find it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back