proform carbs?

-
I run a 750 dp and I love it. Changed from a holley 650 dp and it was like adding an extra 50 hp

i'm running a 750 dp also and its great.

127223868.jpg

I just put my new 950 proform on. Car seems to idle alot smoother. Going to test it out this Sunday. Thanks for the reply guys :thumbup:

i think you'll like it.. mine took some tuneing and drilling out an air bleed that actually came through smaller then it was suposed to but it definatley make mine idle better on the street .

running a 750 race series proform, love it,runs hard, starts easy,idling as nice as a 340 with a solid roller can....responds nicely to adjustments also

only problem i have found is that the idlemetering screws have a bad habbit of adjusting them selves but i fixed that with just a small drip of paint after adjusting them, a friend of mina almost lost his adjustmentscrews before he found a way of locking them..

I have a PF 950HP on my 416. Car has run a best of 11.08 @ 120+ MPH. 69 Dart 416 11.2 ported W2's 17/8" TTI's 4.30 rear SS springs 3500 lbs. Insured and tagged. Jim

-
Back