Proform street series carbs

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody is using them right now and what they think of them....proform has a good reputation from what i know and im interested in their 650 cfm street series carb for my small block daily driver street/strip car...any opinions or experiences then please drop one

i have their 750 dp and love it.

127223868.jpg
[/IMG]

im not familiar with their dp line, just the street series and race series...i know that their race series carbs are pretty good, but im wondering about the street series...anybody else?

no users of the proforms on here?

dont know about the streetseries either just the race series and theyare fine ,have two of them and they are both good carbs

duster340, how do the proforms stack up to other carbs you have used in the past? Are they worth the extra money for one, or am i better off just getting a holley or demon?

for me i have always had bad luck with holleys dont know why everyone i know says they are good i just have bad luck witht them, have heard alot of bad stuff about demons:(
edelbrock has always worked good for me reliable and easy to work with :)
think the proform carbs are pretty affordable for what they are :)

Have used several of the 750 proform throttlebodies on old carbs that have sat. Never had a problem with any but do not know about the street series stuff

Well from what you guys have used (even if it is the race series stuff) how did you like it? was it really impressive? alot better than holley's, demon's, etc? or are they nothing special? just want some feedback on whether these carbs are just hyped up peices or if they actually have features and perform well enough above the competition

-
Back