progress on the 67cuda

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
just some progress on the cuda.I got the engine bay painted and the ehgine is ready to go in. Mark

AAAA0001.JPG

AAAA0003.JPG

Pic3.jpg

Pic6.jpg

Pic7.jpg

Pic9.jpg

Pic10.jpg

Pic16.jpg

Pic13.jpg

Picture 050.jpg

Great job and a sweet looking engine.
What color are you going with?

It is going to be the factory yellow. I think it,s called sunflower yellow.A crapy name fo a nice color. Thanks for the compliment on the engine I built it my self.I am hoping to hear it run before the end of month. Mark

NICE work you're doing there. Don't rush it to get it done just to see it completed. Most resto's end up shabby after a great start when the restorer gets impatient.
Keep up the great work!!!
Thumbs up!

George

Perhaps I can use your progress as inspriation for getting my *** back in the garage to work on my '67 Barracuda.

That is one awesome looking mill!

I like it I like it!It's been a while since the first post post,did you fire the monster up?How's the car comin,we need pics.Don't keep us in suspense.8)

Look's like you have dun this before =P~ That engine looks great and it will look even better wrapped around your sunflower yellow :cheers:
Keep up the very good work and enjoy all the time you get to spend doing a great build.:happy10:

Look's like you have dun this before =P~ That engine looks great and it will look even better wrapped around your sunflower yellow :cheers:
Keep up the very good work and enjoy all the time you get to spend doing a great build.:happy10:
Hay memike I never did this before thats thaw scares me.I am puttinh the viper trans and floor.Iwill more pictures soon.THANKS GUYS. Mark
. H

Really great work and looks like your moving forward nicely. What is that monster, a 440? Very nice and she should haul the mail.

nice motor, that thing is a piece of beauty, good luck getting her all put together!!!
Thanks to all you guys.The engine is a 500ci and it ts going to the shop to be installed hopefuly next saterday.I am waiting for the clutch setup to come. Mark

-
Back