Progress pics

-

rjsjea

Reaction score
Dont post much but been around here for awhile....progress pics of my firewall,inner fenderwells, motor and radiator mock up.

71 Demon 383,Tremec,AlterKtion,Triangulated 4-link, smoothed drip rails,marker lights etc..

100_0522.jpg

100_0521.jpg

What pedals are you going to use? Are you going to use a reverse mount to keep the firewall clean?

I have a Tilton setup under the dash... the wiper motor (Ford Ranger..hey it fit), vintage air, and clutch/master cylinder are under the dash.

I'll post a pic shortly

Great looking engine compartment.
Any photos for how you hung the Vinatge Air evap ? Which model did you get? Guess with the smooth firewall you'll be running your A/C & heaters lines thru the wheelwell, be sure & post some pictures on that also. (I plan to run my A/C lines thru there on my B-body.)

Good luck on your project, keep the photos coming to inspire us all !

I have the Gen II compact from Vintage Air. I just took everything out to epoxy it. I still have some mock-up to do since I changed my mind am going with a paddle shifted electronic O/D now. So my Tilton setup will be for sale.

I will post pics when I get it back together......my wheels should be here before thanksgiving hopefully. Here's how it's mounted

100_1057.jpg

100_1055.jpg

Thanks for the photos.
I have heard of guys keeping their pass side fresh air vents by using a driver's side vent or getting a heater delete car's passenger vent. Guess you are way past
that stage.

Your A/C mount looks great & very sturdy.

Here's a wild steering column relocator device from Wizard Fab... Not sure if such a thing would help an A-body with header clearance or would even work with car...

http://www.wizardsteerclear.com/

Looks great! It looks like you welded up the fresh air intake on the cowl. Where does the new unit get its fresh air from?

Congratulations !!
That is a slick shinny sharp smart work you are doing.:glasses7:
Thanks for the info. and the pictures do help us out.
Please keep us updated.:blob:

-
Back