-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TC67CUDA

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
67 Barracuda Project Painted dark green metallic complete ( including door jambs, under trunk lid and jamb, and engine compartment) body needs to be color sanded and buffed. Have lots of parts to complete project. New tan/light brown headliner,carpet,custom door panels, sunvisors, white seats in excellent condition, and extra carpet, vinyl, and cloth to complete interior. Center console automatic shifter. 5 ralley rims, center caps, and trim rings (no tires on them). 318 engine with Mopar Perfomance cam duration 268/272 lift 450/455 Edelbrock Performer intake Holley 600 vacuum seconday. Also the original 273 engine and 904 transmission. 83/4 rear non posi 2.90? freeway gears.
$7,500 or best offer
PM me or call for Tony 831-899-0158 or 831-402-0953 after 5pm on weekdays or leave message

382073504.jpg

382073525.jpg

Tell me about the custom door panels, they sure look nice. Eventually I'm going to need to do something about the panels in my '67.
Mikey Bynum

The guy I bought the car from made them and are really nice. Also made these sunvisors and left a bunch of extra materials too.

382073547.jpg

The panel ARE really nice. Can you PM me the seller's info?
Thnx, Mike

does this thing have air bags or something, why is it sitting so high, i know why the front is high, because of no motor ,but what the hell is going on in the rear?

Just curious.......& puzzled

Doug

does this thing have air bags or something, why is it sitting so high, i know why the front is high, because of no motor ,but what the hell is going on in the rear?

Just curious.......& puzzled

Doug

Gotta be high arch ss springs.
They will do that ya know.

Spaz, i got ss springs on both of my barracuda's, and unless there ss spring for a dumptruck, he got something VERY wrong christ you set you beer on top of that tire and never spill a drop........

Doug

The car is totally gutted right now and the guy that I bought it from had the springs re-arched but it is on the high side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back