-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Grossman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My husband purchased this car to work on then sell while he was home on injury with his lump sum disability payment. He never got it finished. Although he is back to work, we are barely getting anything paid and he is now in jeopardy of being permanently disabled by ME if this car isn't sold so we can pay bills...like that money was supposed to go for.

Someone please buy this great project car before my child no longer has a daddy who can walk and talk like a normal man.

THE CAR IS LOCATED IN PHELAN, CA (Southern California) and has a clean title - although the registration is about it expire.

The car has new paint (off white and green), new interior (grey) & a 383 Chrysler big block

It is basically 90% finished. Needs minor parts to bring to running condition (Drive shaft, radiator, spark plug wires, distributor & transmission) and my husband has great connections for parts if you need it

There is over 6K invested. I would like to sell it for $5000, however feel free to make me an offer (Please don't low ball, serious inquiries only please)

Loks like a great start and a cool car. Good luck with the sale. tmm

this is the full pic of the car - it corrupted on photobucket - had to re upload it...

dart2_zps328bb781.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back