Project Disuster - 74 duster rescue

-

Loggato

Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Thanks to a job change, I can finally get back into buying some projects! about 2 years ago a rescued a 69 Rambler 2 door post from an older gentlemans back yard.. he is one of those "car guys" who buys cool stuff, and then lets it sit to rot until it's too far gone or he needs the money, then expects what he paid for it. Anyways, while I was getting that movable, I told him to let me know when he was willing to part with a '74 duster that was parked just behind it. Sure enough last week he texted me asking if I wanted anything on his property. I responded without hesitation "Duster?". Quite honestly, It's the only Mopar on the property, and that's all I'm really into. You can see it in the background of my Rambler photo.

So I will be picking this up next weekend. Looks like parts are generally easy to find.. However I would like to know if there is a good source for seat covers and general upholstery.

I will start a dedicated thread here in the next week or two! enjoy some pictures!

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_2989.JPG

welcome aboard....let me be the first to say....nice nova

Woooo, that’s gonna be a project.

Welcome aboard

got it washed and home. What can you tell me about the Sherwood green? is it a single stage with metallic flake in it?
IMG_0469.JPG
IMG_0473.JPG
IMG_0475.JPG
IMG_0477.JPG
IMG_0463.JPG

-
Back