Project Riddler's Ride - 1976 Plymouth Duster

-
good to meet up with you at the Detroit Autorama.....Joe, you are as cool as your hot rod.
Thanks Denny,

I've got those pics of your car just haven't had a lot of time to go through them. I'm still working (essential) and my wife has me doing home improvement. But I'll get them done and emailed over to you.

Riddler

Very nice! I like how it turned out.

So, what's it like to drive it? Or did I miss that?

Love to see a full road test, something on YouTube or posted here. Take it up on a mountain road, park it on an overlook, stand in front of it and talk about what you went through to get this far and what you did. Do a walk around and then some driving it on a curvy road with great scenery. And a burn out, there has to be a burn out.

:lol:

Very nice! I like how it turned out.

So, what's it like to drive it? Or did I miss that?

Love to see a full road test, something on YouTube or posted here. Take it up on a mountain road, park it on an overlook, stand in front of it and talk about what you went through to get this far and what you did. Do a walk around and then some driving it on a curvy road with great scenery. And a burn out, there has to be a burn out.

:lol:

I've got some rolling vids of me driving it from last summer. Nothing this year yet as my wife has me doing home improvements, should be done this week. I'll prolly take it for a spin this weekend.

I'll set up the go pro when I go...

Riddler

Well this year has come and gone and with my new work schedule and doing home improvements, upgrades to our camper and taking our kids on holidays, I haven't taken the car out once. I really miss starting it up and driving it. I need to make sure I drive it next season a ton!

I did get a feature in an online magazine this summer though. Here's the link Joe Miuccio’s Hemi Duster

I did do some upgrades to the car even though I didn't drive it.

Riddler

Well this year has come and gone and with my new work schedule and doing home improvements, upgrades to our camper and taking our kids on holidays, I haven't taken the car out once. I really miss starting it up and driving it. I need to make sure I drive it next season a ton!

I did get a feature in an online magazine this summer though. Here's the link Joe Miuccio’s Hemi Duster

Riddler
Congrats on the feature!!

Riddler
Dude, I love this article! And it gives me hope for mine! Mines going on 8 years last month. I’m finally starting to see the end of the tunnel on it. I don’t feel so bad about it now!

Dude, I love this article! And it gives me hope for mine! Mines going on 8 years last month. I’m finally starting to see the end of the tunnel on it. I don’t feel so bad about it now!
Keep working at it. I'm still doing little things to mine. I really wish I had more time to drive it and enjoy cruising. I'd like to start another project but room is limited at the moment. We've been keeping our eyes out for a country property.

Riddler

I am not sure of the differences in the bumperettes. I had those UGLY chrome and rubber style bumpers on my Duster and i just took em off and got the chrome bumper bolts. I think that the ones with the shocks were required by the NHTSA after a certain model year and that's why the later year Dusters and other vehicles of this period had these type of crash impact absorbers on the front and rear bumpers. I do not know if you can find just the chrome bumpers for this style bumper without the rubber attached. I do believe that the regular chrome bumpers will bolt up.
The regular 73 style won't bolt to the 74 up shock mount brackets, unless ya drill new holes in the correct location. I have a set of the 73 brackets

-
Back