Props for Brewer's !!

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
I have been rebuilding my 833 trans,and have been getting my parts from Wayne at Brewers Performance. After taking the input shaft out,a spring clip came flying off the front. I looked at all my manuals and diagrams and couldnt for the life of me see where it went.

So I contacted Wayne again,and not only did he take the time to describe where it went,he took the time to send me 2 pictures !

This is kind of unheard of in todays world.Everybody wants your money,and there gone. Not having the time of day for you.

To me this is a perfect business move by Wayne.He is a great guy,who will take the time to chat with you. I will now buy all my trans parts from him,and steer anybody his way.

Thanks Wanye.
JD

Attachments

• Hart Basketball 009.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 202
Yep they're top notch. I've stopped by there a couple of times to get parts.

They are the best, great parts and awesome customer service!! I bought my early-a 10 1/2" conversion kit for my 66 from them, good stuff!!!

X2,3, and 4. I met the "Brewers Boys" at the Nationals a couple years ago. They are experts in the 833 field and are happy to answer our questions. I bought some linkage parts from them last year at the Nats and have called them a few times with questions about my clutch problems. I bought a 10" conversion clutch from them a couple months ago that I will install in a few weeks (I hope).
Yes they are top notch! toolman Good looking job JD.

Look's great John, did you get that seal out of the reverse lever we talked about?

Hey Chris,
Thats the only seal I didnt replace. Didnt want to go that far in the tear down.I held the tranny on the side with fluid in that area. Seemed to hold,with no issues.Hopefully it doesnt bite me in the rear.

Thanks for your help with this.

JD

That's well deserved feedback for Brewers. I've had nothing but great service from them. It doesn't matter if you are buying a complete rebuild kit or 1 clip, on the phone or in person, they treat you like a valued customer. They know we all communicate and news of bad service travels fast.

I have talked to Wayne a couple of times, their service is great.
I have bought all my parts from them, they ship super fast and the parts are usually here in 2 days.
Wayne even took the time once to e-mail me back on a problem I was having, they have my business for life.

-
Back