Protocol when dealing with sellers (Junk Part)

-

moparspares

Reaction score
I bought a 2 parts recently from a A body member. One of the parts was in good condition however the other was complete Junk. The seller wanted me to pay Paypal (family and Friends) but I didnt and paid (goods and services) and included extra to cover the fees for seller. I have tried Emailing the member about my dissatisfaction but they wont contact me back. I dont want to rush in and lodge complaint as I know Paypal can get real nasty and block sellers account etc. What should I do as I dont want it to turn into all out war on these forums with another member. I should add these parts were sent to me in Australia and I stupidly never saw photos of them. Yes my mistake as I am to trusting.

you emailed them and got no response.. only thing you can do now is log a complaint with paypal and let them handle it. that is what that 3% you paid was for. use it....

you did the right thing not going friends and family... protect yourself..

Has the seller been logged in here since your problem arose?
Dont wait too long to file with paypal.
I've heard from a bunch of people ive done business with outside the US that they tend to get screwed over much more often on these deals. I guess some folks figure they are too far away to do anything and take advantage.

Do a history search on fabo about the member. See if his reputation is good.
If he wanted to rip you off you woulda got 2 junk parts.
How long has it been?
Life gets in the way and people cant always respond right away.
Good luck

-
Back