Proud Grandma and Grandpa

-

MOPARMITCH

Mekong Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We just found out that we will be Grandparents for the first time. Our daughter Stacey is with child and should deliver in April. Her and Nick have been married since Sept 2014. They sprang it on us with the use of a T shirt that Stacey wore to our Monthly Family Dinner. Sue is especially excited, and has already begun to crotchet blankets and booties !!

Not to diminish this very exciting news.... But last week, Stacey made the Local News. She is a Dr. of Psychology at a pediatric hospital in Baltimore. This is the Report. She is the one feeding the child, and later says a few brief words. (She is the pretty one)
Here is a link...
http://www.wbaltv.com/health/pediatricians-more-aware-of-feeding-disorders-in-children/36280496

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 148
  • 027.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 140
Can someone correct those pics for me. I aint smart enough. I took them with my smartphone and downloaded them to my laptop, then flipped them, and they still come out wrong.

Congrats to the whole family, they look really happy about their pumpkin!!! You should rightly be very proud!

congratulations on the future new edition but I can't help with the pics . I am also computer stupid to put it mildly .

Congrats to Grandpa and Grandma and to the new Dr. and her hubby. You all have lots to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. tmm

Super congratulations. We recently joined the same club. It is phenomenal. You are going to love it. Brings back a lot of memories and stories. Enjoy the newest form of family.

Oh My Goodness !!! Congratulations to everyone at you place Mitch !!

I guess it to be 7 lbs and 7 oz :color:

Fornicators!! Lol Congratulations to you and the entire family Mitch. Lori and I joined the club for the 1st time last year...and now we have 3 and love it! I can't wait to buy drums!

-
Back