Proud new Duster owner

-

supra7tt

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forum I have been a mopar fan 4ever,I am now blessed to own a 73 4SPD 340 BLUE DUSTER ALL matching numbers.It is rough shape but no rust.I will keep you guys updated as i complete her.

Awesome car, 4 speeds own. Are you going to work on the engine? Get it to '72 specs?

Hello, I'm new to the forum I have been a mopar fan 4ever,I am now blessed to own a 73 4SPD 340 BLUE DUSTER ALL matching numbers.It is rough shape but no rust.I will keep you guys updated as i complete her.

I think most of us here have been down that road you're about to travel on Supra, welcome and good luck.

Terry:burnout:

P6020033 (Small).JPG

just picked this 73 up from a young cool guy in ct. factory sunroof. orig paint. after some fine tuning it runs like a swiss watch.6 cyl auto .4 wheel drum, look out i cant stop.

000_0374.jpg

Yea, let's see some pics already. U will have fun here. Feel like I need to be a newbie again, been awhile! Have fun.
Rich
:drinkers:
:wav:

Welcome supra7tt!! Glad you jumped in.
There are some great tec's here and all you will need is to ask.
If you are in need. Hope you jump on in and enjoy.

What is it with you guys? Isn't ANYBODY gonna' ask this guy to post pictures?
coming soon
I think most of us here have been down that road you're about to travel on Supra, welcome and good luck.

Terry:burnout:
I hear you i cant wait i sold my Grand National to start this project

Awesome car, 4 speeds own. Are you going to work on the engine? Get it to '72 specs?
thanks i will look into it

just picked this 73 up from a young cool guy in ct. factory sunroof. orig paint. after some fine tuning it runs like a swiss watch.6 cyl auto .4 wheel drum, look out i cant stop.
nice

-
Back