Proud owner of IMM stroker! (Dyno vid inside)

-

Mr Man

Reaction score
Just wanted to give Brian @ IMM a well-deserved "thanks" for doing a great job on my Magnum stroker. He's easy to deal with, offers tons of advice, and obviously knows his stuff! I picked up the motor last week and can't wait to get it in my cuda.

Approx 485hp and 510lb with a 750 carb and RHS heads is more than enough for me, and it should be a blast on the street. The carb is temporary (note the old injectors plugging the holes until I get my EFI sorted out).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIEC-Prq30k&feature=plcp"]June 5TH 001 - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• June_5TH_005.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 486
  • June_5TH_006.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 478
  • June_5TH_007.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 456
  • June_5TH_008.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 476
  • June_5TH_010.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 497
Hey Man, very nice! Can you please tell some more about cam, compression etc.? I have a similar combination with LA-Block, first start should be in 1-2 weeks, unfortunately without dyno....

Do you know the jets used in the Carb?

Thanks

Michael

your going to love it man , mine still makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck when I push the go pedal , I street drive mine and have developed a very light foot without realizing it until I get the urge and stomp it ,then yeehaw who needs brakes to do a burn out - not us

Hey Man, very nice! Can you please tell some more about cam, compression etc.? I have a similar combination with LA-Block, first start should be in 1-2 weeks, unfortunately without dyno....

Do you know the jets used in the Carb?

Thanks

Michael

Thanks! Roller cam is 236/244 and .595 lift with 1.65 rockers. Compression is 10.2. Sorry - can't remember carb jetting at the moment.

Scott

Cam sounds similar to mine (comp xr286hr, 236/242 @.050", 0.361" Lobe lift intake, 0.363" exhaust), so this is very interesting to me. Can you please check out the final jetting and ignition timing?

I also got these heads and compression so i expect mine to run in the same range. Intake is a performer rpm. Yours looks like the hughes FI Airgap.

Usually these engines pick up power with the 1" open spacer - it seems there is one mounted. Do you have a dyno run without this spacer?

Thanks for info! Don´t get me wrong, since my experience and support trough good shops here is limited i try to learn and copy from proven builds.

Michael

-
Back