PST 16:1 manual box out of stock!

-

plumkrazee70

Reaction score
I just called to order one if these and they are out of stock! Lead time at least a month.

This is, really slows down progress.

If your doing this as a DIY project, i heard the toyota yaris has the smallest electric power steering motor, and is self contained needing only ign switched hot and ground to work. Please post a thread on this, many people would be interested in it, myself included.

If your doing this as a DIY project, i heard the toyota yaris has the smallest electric power steering motor, and is self contained needing only ign switched hot and ground to work. Please post a thread on this, many people would be interested in it, myself included.

I have the Toyota Camry motor now with the control box. It has only power ground and ign on. I will do a detailed thread on it. There are a few in here, now, bit I think they could be more thourough.

I have a New Flaming River 16:1 on the shelf here and my project is delayed (changing). I also have a very nice clean (used) one of the ones your looking for but I'd have to check ratio. I'm not far from you.

I have a New Flaming River 16:1 on the shelf here and my project is delayed (changing). I also have a very nice clean (used) one of the ones your looking for but I'd have to check ratio. I'm not far from you.

I appreciate it, but I don't think you can touch PST prices. With our discount it comes to $269.10, free shipping no core.

I can wait two weeks, I'll just have to find something else to work on. Lol

i was wondering about. where are you gather the parts for this conversion?

From any of these, I am specific using the parts from a 2013 Corolla. You need the electric assist motor and ECU. Be sure to get the plugs wit them.

A good read: $35 Electric Power Steering with Fail-Safe - No eBay module and no caster issues!!!

2004-2009 Toyota Prius
2009-2013 Toyota Corolla
2006-2011 Toyota Yaris - (With ABS)
2007-2009 Nissan Versa
2009-2012 Nissan Cube
2012-2014 Kia Soul

The eta on our 16:1 box is currently April 25th (2 weeks). I will do my best to update you guys as I hear. They have flown off the shelf this year compared to last years sales.

Thanks
James From

Have an update for you all. The 16:1 boxes have arrived this morning and are now back in stock.

Thanks
James

-
Back