PST tie rod sleeves

-

wigsplitter74

The Mopar Kid
Reaction score
Anyone got any word on them as far as availability and pricing for our lil A bodies? I checked their site a while back and it may as well have been written in Latvian.

If it is the ones I'm thinking of they are like $20 more over standard issue one and these are the one I order/got

the firm feel ones are nice, and I have them. but they are priced a little high...

If you are going to pop for the solid sleeves you should consider going with C-body ones and use the larger thread C-body tie rod ends.

Our tie rods sleeves are $49/pair and are the 11/16" thread, heavy duty C-body design.

That price includes free shipping to the 48 US States!

If you need the 11/16" C-body tie rod ends, they are $22 ea (2 inners, 2 outers required).

Thanks!

Our tie rods sleeves are $49/pair and are the 11/16" thread, heavy duty C-body design.

That price includes free shipping to the 48 US States!

If you need the 11/16" C-body tie rod ends, they are $22 ea (2 inners, 2 outers required).

Thanks!
Would be nice if I could find them on your website... very poor site if you ask me!

Firm Feel has the solid body adjusters as well as the larger C-body tie rod ends. I've used the Firm Feel stuff on several project cars with good results.

Firm Feel has the solid body adjusters as well as the larger C-body tie rod ends. I've used the Firm Feel stuff on several project cars with good results.

Thanks, I already bought the tie rods on a local store... I don't think they sell the sleeves alone? Also, it is difficult for me to do long distance calls during business hours (you cannot order only with FF).

-
Back