PST - Worst service EVER

-
Ok.....I got my refund. Case closed IMO.
Thank you all for letting me rant......

I just want to move on and keep building my car!

Glad you finally got your money back. :cheers:

You should consider being a dentist, this process was just like pulling teeth from them.... :D

Glad you finally got your money back. :cheers:

You should consider being a dentist, this process was just like pulling teeth from them.... :D

Lol.....true!

And, Summit already shipped my new springs.
Can't wait to start putting more parts on the 'Cuda!

With any story there are two sides to it. I do apologize for the late response to this thread as I was out of the office this past week on vacation and had limited access to the internet. Prior to MrJLR post I was aware of the situation because besides overseeing the marketing and the forums I also oversee our company’s website and the questions and inquiries that come in (we call them cases). My post today is not to play tit for tat or one up. I am posting specifically facts and documentation of what transpired with this order.

6/1/15 Order was placed for leaf springs through website.

6/2/15 Customer made inquiry (case) through website for conformation and eta. Customer was quoted 2-3 weeks

6/9/15 Customer call for eta, customer service estimated 1 more week before delivery

6/12/15 Customer called and wanted to change leaf count to 6 leaf. By making the changes this now re-extends (2-3 weeks) the lead time.

6/17/15 Customer inquired through website case on eta of order. Customer service called customer and informed him 2 weeks.

6/25/15 Customer emailed for eta on through website. Customer service contact customer same day and informed him that parts were estimated to ship out that Monday (29th).

6/30/15 Customer contacted through website stating “If they haven’t shipped as of today- I WANT A REFUND. Customer service called customer but was hung up on. Tried calling back and tried to leave a message but voice mail box was full. Then followed up with an email (see attached).

7/1/15 Customer contacted us through website email again with “no response ??????????????????” We responded to him through the case and asked him to call our customer service manager and made him aware of the email from the 30th cancelling the order.

7/7/15 Customer sends message through website asking were parts are. We responded to it asking him to contact our customer service manager as he had been trying to get a hold of him via phone and email.

7/7/15 As per customers request on 6/30 the order was cancelled and a refund was in process

7/10/15 Customer calls looking for status of where his springs were. Dan told him that order was cancelled and a refund was processed and a follow up email to him was done on 6/30 stating this.

We did our best to respond to every one of the customers inquiries via the website or through phone and in most cases the same day. The main reason for the delay in the order, was that partially through the making of the springs (made to order in the USA) the order was change on leaf count and ride height. So in mid production a new set of leafs had to be made. So the original set was pulled from the line to make the new set that the customer requested. Which in turn extended out the eta on the springs.

We work hard to keep our customer’s happy and informed and in this case we did every means possible in responding a timely manner.

Thanks
James

Attached is all the documentation: the order, the cases, and the email from the 30th notifying him that the order was cancelled per his request. Now I did black emails and last name for privacy.

Cases

Email of Cancellation:

Order with refund posted:

Yes....there are 2 sides to every story....although I would dispute some of what PST says.

I never hung up on them
My voice mail is never full
I never received that email he shows - and no it didn't go to my spam.

But....like I said....for me it's case closed.

this....I had summit try to pass on bullshit to me when questioned them about service

It happens.....

Take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt.
Including what I say.

MY experience was not good. Results may vary!

Interesting. 2 sides now. Someone put the third side in and it will be 3 dimensional.

Darryl

i usually deal with jegs because no matter what you can always get your refund 100% of the time. even if you installed and scratched up the product....

i bought my wheels from classic industries (wheels vintiques ) and the welding on the wheels where "POOP" air ran out of them. happened twice after sent back the first time!

worst experience so far.

Interesting. 2 sides now. Someone put the third side in and it will be 3 dimensional.

Darryl

I have no personal experience with PST, but i do recall another thread on here with a similar issue surrounding their T-Bars, the 1.03's if i recall correctly. Though I don't fully recall what the issue was there. I just remember it was enough to steer me to another company, in this case Firm Feel

Sounds like you bought your leaf springs from the wrong vendor. Do a search for leaf springs on this site and see who everyone recommends for springs? Noob

I bought my front end kit from PST and had no complaints. They sponsor this website and offer it's members a 10% discount.

I don't feel it's right to say... "Take everything I said with a grain of salt....." after you pissed and pasted all over someone and then state now that you got what you wanted (your cash) it's a closed deal.... Not right in my opinion but then again you can't pay for something and feel you have been cheated out, either.
Albeit, when one makes a mistake they should man up and admit to their errors... Not just blow it away as if it was nothing of importance. Maybe if you were debating the baseball cards you traded or the bubble gum you were to get, then that's ok but to slander someone's name or business for me is down right criminal and most important cowardly.
I keep saying it, you can't be a little pregnant like you can't be a little right.
Maybe you should take up politics, you seem like a natural.... Flip flop.

I only went with PST because they're a forum sponsor.
Ain't no 10% discount in the world worth this.

:wack:
$550 is too much for springs anyway, get ur $ back and do something else.

-
Back