Public Service Announcement.

-

grampyjay

Reaction score
Many women drivers turn into good drivers at some point.
So if you are a good driver, watch out for women drivers turning!

along the same line
i used to drink a lot, but i always made sure i didnt drive drunk
so when i would drink, i would let the wife drive
and we all know, most accidents happen when you've been drinking

along the same line
i used to drink a lot, but i always made sure i didnt drive drunk
so when i would drink, i would let the wife drive
and we all know, most accidents happen when you've been drinking

Had a few when I was younger from that, now a bigger majority are from cell phones and texting I bet .

Had a few when I was younger from that, now a bigger majority are from cell phones and texting I bet .

There are two schools along my normal routes and you would be shocked at how many of the cars come flying out of the school parking lots with teenage girls on their phones when school gets out.
New minimal experience drivers in a big hurry, and on the phone around a bunch of other people in cars doing the same thing.
(Which by the way is also when other traffic is heaviest)

there outta be a law against cell-phones working in cars, or an automatic self-destruct feature if you forget to turn it off before entering. The phone should melt and get all gooey, and then blow up. Then they will have to wipe their butts with the other hand.

there outta be a law against cell-phones working in cars, or an automatic self-destruct feature if you forget to turn it off before entering. The phone should melt and get all gooey, and then blow up. Then they will have to wipe their butts with the other hand.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL .
maybe make cell phones to not work while engine is running, pull over shut it off and make ur call or text.

-
Back