Public Service Announcement

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
To those of you we normally send out Christmas cards to, please forgive us this year. We've both been under the weather off and on this season (and are right now) and have not gotten to it, so please, from our house to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

C3D772D1-4AE7-416F-90C7-34C4D3AC59F6.gif

you know, i tried it for a while, when i first moved over here

but im just not the type to send christmas cards (or any other cards for that matter)

this year i did write two, to families in our church who i think could use a little bit of help, and even then, the card was just to hold the cash

It's one of those years. The wife and I are ready ready for it to be over LOL! Merry Christmas!

To those of you we normally send out Christmas cards to, please forgive us this year. We've both been under the weather off and on this season (and are right now) and have not gotten to it, so please, from our house to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Stay warm in the freeze this weekend Rusty.

Given my general appearance, I don’t think anyone really needs a Christmas card with my picture. I probably need to hire a spokes model…..

Merry Christmas to you and Kitty from your friends in Rome, GA

I just picked up an account in Dublin (yeah, of all places, lol) so I'll be back and forth through your area. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Kitty one day this Spring.

Given my general appearance, I don’t think anyone really needs a Christmas card with my picture. I probably need to hire a spokes model…..
Them's high fallootin Christmas cards. We normally send out Dollar General specials. lol

Merry Christmas to you and Kitty from your friends in Rome, GA

I just picked up an account in Dublin (yeah, of all paces, lol) so I'll be back and forth through your area. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Kitty one day this Spring.
That would be nice. We'd like to meet yall too!

-
Back