pulled the trigger on a b5 blue hellcat

-
plate

plate.JPG

Nice!!!!!!

How many miles did it have on it before it became yours?

View attachment 1715384013
I just pulled the trigger on a Plum Crazy Red Eye Hellcat Challenger.

wow, really nice! that was my second choice of color.....great time to buy with 10 dollars off per horsepower....save 7,970 off MSRP....makes me wonder what they are going to come out with next, trying to clear the showrooms.....you trade in Lizzy? so how does that 797 HP feel? do you feel the difference from 707 HP?

wow, really nice! that was my second choice of color.....great time to buy with 10 dollars off per horsepower....save 7,970 off MSRP....makes me wonder what they are going to come out with next, trying to clear the showrooms.....you trade in Lizzy? so how does that 797 HP feel? do you feel the difference from 707 HP?

I hate u guys !

I’ll never trade Lizzy.

Lizzy is at 800 (+) so, don’t know till my PCP baby gets here on Tuesday or Wednesday.

What may I ask (obviously I am not in the market for one!) is the typical transaction price for a Redeye?

a non wide body red eye MSRP's about 82K depending on options.....wide body red eye about 89K, again depending on options....regular 717 HP hellcat about 74K

-
Back