Pulled The Trigger

-

Dantra

69 Dart.. AKA Butters
Reaction score
I've been a member here for a while, but as an Imposter. I have a 64 A100 and used to find alot of /6 info here.. since then, I swapped in a 5.7 Hemi/8 Speed into Ol Hoopty. With that done, I found myself wanting a cream puff that my wife and I can cruise and one that she can drive on hot days. So I pulled the trigger and put a deposit down on a OP 69 Dart with a little 318 and plan to just keep it a driver. Original paint is meh, but I think it'll be fine just as driver that we don't have to worry ourselves sick over a chip or whatever. Factory AC car that I'll be upgrading the AC system in and kinda torn as to whether I should add power brakes or not.. I just know that I wish my trucks brakes were power.

Anyway.. Meet "Butters"

received_629951792382816.jpeg

received_1922849341425385.jpeg

received_6693969167282624.jpeg

received_272774201866756.jpeg

received_1014243369951454.jpeg

received_1342331803012072.jpeg

received_2216955731812910.jpeg

Screenshot_20230603-190143_Gallery.jpg

Congratulations, I missed out on the cream puff last year and it was a /6.

Good looking car, if you are going to road trip alot, I would look at the date code on those tires, I don't think they have been made for a few years.

Awesome looking car. Wish I could find a A body like that with in a 250 mile radius from me. A bodies like that are not in Missouri or Illinois.

Was this car originally from Kansas ?

537 miles for me... ooof!
I'm hoping that I don't have to go that far. I won't buy a car unseen and unfortunately I don't have a whole lot of budget to work with going everywhere and buy the car too. I'm looking at fords as well.

dan, they are there in illi/mo. you just don't want to drive anywhere. PTB
I don't mind driving at all. In Missouri, wrong. I've been looking steady for the last 18 months. I don't want a project car. The only one's that I saw in Illinois were at a classic car dealer and I'm not paying 42k for a 318 gold duster. You guy's always say that they are here or there but your never are able to provide any information on any. That's why I have to say that it's bs.

Hey Dan. The only bs is you. I sent you a contact on a 69 dart. About 1 hr or so from you. You always had some f+×÷=ng excuse. I think others have sent you links to reasonable priced cars. Again, some f+×÷=/ng excuse. YOU ARE AS PHONY AS A $7 BILL. LET THE PI@#ING MATCH BEGIN. PHONY A!@#$LE

Hey Dan. The only bs is you. I sent you a contact on a 69 dart. About 1 hr or so from you. You always had some f+×÷=ng excuse. I think others have sent you links to reasonable priced cars. Again, some f+×÷=/ng excuse. YOU ARE AS PHONY AS A $7 BILL. LET THE PI@#ING MATCH BEGIN. PHONY A!@#$LE
You talking about the dart in foristell? If I was sent information on a car it was probably a project car. You can KMA. Grow up

I've explained myself several times before why I don't want a project car and why I can't travel all over the country side looking for a car. I don't mind traveling some because that's part of it. But I'm not going to tolerate being cussed out and name calling.

I've explained myself several times before why I don't want a project car and why I can't travel all over the country side looking for a car. I don't mind traveling some because that's part of it. But I'm not going to tolerate being cussed out and name calling.
Take it outside...

I apologize. I did not mean to hijack your thread.I think that is a real great deal and hope it will give you the joy you want. It looks to be a great ride.

I've been a member here for a while, but as an Imposter. I have a 64 A100 and used to find alot of /6 info here.. since then, I swapped in a 5.7 Hemi/8 Speed into Ol Hoopty. With that done, I found myself wanting a cream puff that my wife and I can cruise and one that she can drive on hot days. So I pulled the trigger and put a deposit down on a OP 69 Dart with a little 318 and plan to just keep it a driver. Original paint is meh, but I think it'll be fine just as driver that we don't have to worry ourselves sick over a chip or whatever. Factory AC car that I'll be upgrading the AC system in and kinda torn as to whether I should add power brakes or not.. I just know that I wish my trucks brakes were power.

Anyway.. Meet "Butters"

View attachment 1716098508

View attachment 1716098509

View attachment 1716098510

View attachment 1716098511

View attachment 1716098512

View attachment 1716098513

View attachment 1716098514

View attachment 1716098515

I like the Dart but would also like to see some pictures of the A100? Build thread?

-
Back