[WANTED] Pulley for Federal Pump Needed (press on)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJD323

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys,

I am in need of a pulley for a Federal power steering pump. I already have the new pump, but bent my pulley as it was FROZEN onto the shaft.

It is a 5/8 ID press on (no keyway) pulley, 7 in dia.

Please let me know what you have and how much.

Thanks

These are available new thru a P/S rebuilder.
Their not out there beleave me . I looked for
months , even junk yards WildCats etc.
I finally found a aftermarket place l think its called CRS parts , they have a 7" chrome
Piece $75. Ouch but it worked . I can see if I
still have the info if you like.

I am only able to find the March pulley, which some have said is not a perfect fit as far as alignment goes, plus the cost. I really don't want a shiny pulley either... There is almost no chrome on the engine as it is now.

Murray, who are these p/s rebuilders you mentioned? Like A1 Cardone etc

Zigs, please send that info along on the CRS pulley if you have it handy.

Thanks

Like this

7BCF6380-C5F8-4435-A3C0-540E1B093569.jpeg

EDBA32EA-4FF1-42E8-BEA4-EF66AA3A0EAB.jpeg

I am only able to find the March pulley, which some have said is not a perfect fit as far as alignment goes, plus the cost. I really don't want a shiny pulley either... There is almost no chrome on the engine as it is now.

Thanks
The one I told you about is chrome only.
I had the same problem no chrome on engine. If the one from barracudakid doesn't
work go over to " forcbodiesonly. You should have a very good chance there. I can ask for
you if you want that way you dont have to join. .... Let me know

Thanks
Here's the info you wanted on the chrome pulley. Its CVF Motorsports. Look under Chrysler then Federal pump pulley.$78.00.
IMG_20180609_151254685.jpg

Close, but i think that one has a larger/ longer snout on the rear of the pulley that may effect alignment. Here are some pics of my pulley

8th picture over.
Maybe ask this guy if he would ship this one to you, as it has the pulley you need and he wants 10 bucks for it.
They fit in a medium flat rate box from USPS. (barely)

Dodge Charger and Mopar part

Out Autozone loans a puller/installer for these with a 40 deposit that you get back when you return it.

8th picture over.
Maybe ask this guy if he would ship this one to you, as it has the pulley you need and he wants 10 bucks for it.
They fit in a medium flat rate box from USPS. (barely)

Dodge Charger and Mopar part

Out Autozone loans a puller/installer for these with a 40 deposit that you get back when you return it.

Thanks!! I have emailed him and asked if he would ship just the pulley for the 10 dollars asking price...

I also have the CVF pulley in my cart on their website and will go that route depending on what the outcome of the craigslist ad is.

Thanks for all the help guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back