Pulley set 360 La 1978 now in 72 dart

-

Eagle771

Reaction score
First I want to say thank you for all the information I have used on this forum from building my 400hp 360 to rebuilding my A-904

Now what I have is a 360 with PS and alt. NO A/c, have an aluminum water pump and I need a matching set of Pulleys. everything I get is off by so much.

Yes I have read into these forums many times and can not find the part number or pulley they talk about twice I ordered what was recomemeded and it did not work

any help thank you
20190902_191448.jpg

Sorry but since this is a match set up, I don't want to break the set up. I know when I was looking it took me a while to come up with the right set up.

Too bad this isn't a parts wanted thread. You might get more bites. Roy, you must have a warehouse of parts.

First I want to say thank you for all the information I have used on this forum from building my 400hp 360 to rebuilding my A-904

Now what I have is a 360 with PS and alt. NO A/c, have an aluminum water pump and I need a matching set of Pulleys. everything I get is off by so much.

Yes I have read into these forums many times and can not find the part number or pulley they talk about twice I ordered what was recomemeded and it did not work

any help thank you
20190902_191448.jpg
Try posting a good picture. I’m sure someone here can help.

Jake

any help thank you
20190902_191448.jpg
I probably have the pulley you need.

Show us what you got for pulleys

-
Back